Teams Boycotting Sponsors & Jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
First we had the Manly Pride debacle.

Over the weekend the Australian Netball Team refused to wear their kit as the players are unhappy with the organisations founder's comments of indigenous people and inaction / denial of climate change.

Now, Cricket Australia is ending their deal with Alinta Energy after Cummins raised concerns that Alinta's parent company has been listed as one of Australia's highest carbon emitters.

Should players have a say in the sponsors or social initiatives that their clubs / teams embark on? Or is it a case of shut up and play?

Politicising sport can back fire like the Penn Marketing disaster did

Marketing and sponsorship should be a case of common sense

BOYCOTT: Here’s a List of Major League Baseball’s

https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/boycott-heres-a-list-of-maj…
3/4/2021 · We have compiled a list of all the corporate sponsors of Major League Baseball. Reach out to these organizations and let them know that you will not purchase their products or use their services unless they dump their sponsors

Problem is ... there is no end to this ... we have people pouring out milk in stores to protest against cow farts destroying the world ... so where is the end ...

Can any one name sponsor groups that won't create outrage ?

I guess this is a difficult one for some , for me im more old school and think if your a pro player in any sport you play that's what your paid to do so suck it up .
A line has to be drawn , as others have said where does it stop , and I'm over these bloody people disrupting everyone for a cause.

Problem is ... there is no end to this ... we have people pouring out milk in stores to protest against cow farts destroying the world ... so where is the end ...

Can any one name sponsor groups that won't create outrage ?

John Oliver once said that cows' burps produce more methane than cows' farts - then said 'for the love of god, please don't let be be the only fact you take away from all this!'

Unfortunately for him.... that's all I remember.

(John Oliver is a British comedian now tv show host in america)

I think I actually admire this generation. They're causing all sort of havoc. The cushy halls of power must be beside themselves.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6