teams for round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS v MANLY SEA EAGLES at EnergyAustralia Stadium, 7pm.

KNIGHTS: Shannon McDonnell, Akuila Uate, Junior Sa'u, Adam MacDougall, Cooper Vuna, Jarrod Mullen, Kurt Gidley (capt), Ben Cross, Isaac De Gois, Dan Tolar, Zeb Taia, Con Mika, Matt Hilder. Interchange: Wes Naiqama, Joel Edwards, Richie Fa'aoso, Antonio Kaufusi, Mark Taufua, Cameron Ciraldo (two to be omitted).

SEA EAGLES: Ben Farrar, Michael Robertson, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, Tony Williams, Kieran Foran, Trent Hodkinson, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Josh Perry, Anthony Watmough, Shane Rodney, Glenn Stewart. Interchange: Joe Galuvao, Brent Kite, George Rose, Chris Bailey, Matt Cross (one to be omitted).

Referees: Jared Maxwell, Matt Cecchin.

Maxwell's a real idiot.  Good thing it isn't the Sharks again.  As a ref, he's total crap.  Cecchin with him, and it's a quinella of fools. 

Ant80 link said:
Should just post last weeks team
LOL that is last weeks team. However don't forget that every year at season's end some expert or other points out how few players have been used by the top teams. It appears to be an indisputable advantage to have a settled team with minimal changes.

Every time I see that little germ Cecchin's name I get nervous

Will never forget the little pricks debut, Northern Eagles days, we were up 30-12 with 25 to go in Auckland, Clark did his hammy and Cecchin strolled on and rode them home 32-30

Of course its last weeks team, after all they did manage to put 38 points on a top 4 team...

Kiwi Eagle link said:
f**k

Will never forget the little pricks debut, Northern Eagles days, we were up 30-12 with 25 to go in Auckland, Clark did his hammy and Cecchin strolled on and rode them home 32-30

or when once he put Beaver in the bin, after questioning him as CAPTAIN!!

There is no SCSE game this weekend due to the QLD Cup split round.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
f**k

Hey Kiwi,

I like you brother. But what's this Northern Eagles "we" sh1t?

Manly is we. Northern Eagles is those scum sucking Bear Beagle crunts that tried to kill our club.

I hope he killed "them". Go the Warriors in that one.

At that time it was still "we" as Manly and Norths combined, so Kiwi is right. Even though a lot disagreed, over those NE days, that was the only team Manly fans could support, but I am glad the marriage was over as the poor partner was ruining the club.

Sorry Yaz, but that was never Manly.

You and Kiwi may have supported them, thats up to you. but they were never Manly.

Fro link said:
Sorry Yaz, but that was never Manly.

You and Kiwi may have supported them, thats up to you. but they were never Manly.

You're right Fro.  They were never Manly but even though we didn't like the existence of the merged team, they were the next closest thing to Manly and like Manly (did/does now) represented the Manly-Warringah area too and utilised Manly's NRL licence which ensured them to rightly come back into the NRL competition as themselves after the merger collapsed.

Thats fine Jethro, I dont disagree with anything you have said there,

But the closest thing to sleeping with a woman is sleeping with a man. i'll pass on both that and every supporting anyone but Manly :)

Fro link said:
Thats fine Jethro, I dont disagree with anything you have said there,

But the closest thing to sleeping with a woman is sleeping with a man. i'll pass on both that and every supporting anyone but Manly :)

Your analogy cracked me up Fro.  :D I would definitely pass on that sleeping with a man situation too.  I will admit though that I did begrudgingly followed the NE because of the Manly player presence but I never fully or financially supported the merged entity and was ecstatic when the merger collapsed and Manly came back under there own management (in fact you could say that the only time that I truely followed the Northern Eagles was in 2002 when they were Manly but were forced to play under the Northern Eagles banner).

I saved a lot of time money and energy during the NE years as i didnt care what went on in the NRL.

Some did, Some didn't, i'm certainly not going to go into attack mode like certain posters when the topic comes up.

Fro link said:
what about a Tranny, that'd have to be closer one would think?At least he's made the effort to put on a frock and lippy.

wombatgc link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=184336.msg279271#msg279271 date=1280273622]

what about a Tranny, that'd have to be closer one would think?At least he's made the effort to put on a frock and lippy.
[/quote]

Someone's been to Parramatta Stadium lately have they?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4