Tech heads opinons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Looking at a Cpu/m Board change

what do u guys recommend ??

Amd64 venice 3500 or P4 630 3.0 ghz

AMD all the way.

They're cheaper, faster and don't have annoying 'di-di-dilla-dill' sound bites on Dell commercials!

thanks narc glad to see someone cares , I was sure Dan would pipe in telling me to buy a Dell
no i let you dig your own graves these days!
The question wasnt whether you should build your own or get a dell the question was releated to mobos, my view on computers is if it works then i dont really care what inside, but i guess for you older geeks it matters

Geez Daniel... with talk like that, I bet you've never even pulled apart your beloved iPod either!

You disgust me :)

no way would I pull apart my ipod, I am happy with it in working order

I have to admit, the only reason I pulled Amy's apart was to replace the battery, but that's really beside the point :)

I was actually quite impressed with how well packed in it all was.

I've heard stories that when Sony was miniaturizing its Walkmans, they used to throw the prototypes in a bucket of water. The idea was that if air bubbles came out, there was still room to make it smaller.

I'm telling you: you wouldn't see many bubbles out of that iPod!

id rather pay the $100 for a new battery and keep some warranty of it but then again my warranty has expired anyway

[quote author=Six]
thanks narc glad to see someone cares , I was sure Dan would pipe in telling me to buy a Dell
I dont really care what inside, but i guess for you older geeks it matters
[/quote]

Why is it, this comment doesn't surprise me from a help desk bloke?

Not surprising Dan loves Dells :)

I dont know how many times I have to tell you.....I dont work on a "help Desk"

on top of that the support I do, do is Application support not hardware support.
Anyone can support desktops, software is a lot trickier to handle!

Nah this is the Coksuker fish. I've got to keep it well away from the never regions.

wouldnt matter anyway, you wont find a fish with a mouth small enough for you to notice

carefull of the next bite after that, it might do damage :)

P.S. that star wars kid is one of the funniest things ive seen on the net. first time I saw it I nearly pissed myself.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4