Technical help please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shells Eagles

Reserve Grader
Hi guys I have always been able to access this site via either my mobile or IPad. Now when I try with my mobile and click on a forum to read, a add page loads. I can still access with my IPad. Any ideas ?

Hi guys I have always been able to access this site via either my mobile or IPad. Now when I try with my mobile and click on a forum to read, a add page loads. I can still access with my IPad. Any ideas ?

Hiya 'shells' - I think it's just scared that it is so early.

I am going to tag this with an @Dan as he may not see it otherwise.

This place actually has a 'heeeeelp' sub-forum which I know Dan looks at all the time.

It's here...

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/website-help-feedback-suggestions.27/

ta dah

As for your actual problem.... I dunno (so sorry) except for the usual....turn everything on and off again. Hopefully Dan will be of more help. :)

Hiya 'shells' - I think it's just scared that it is so early.

I am going to tag this with an @Dan as he may not see it otherwise.

This place actually has a 'heeeeelp' sub-forum which I know Dan looks at all the time.

It's here...

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/website-help-feedback-suggestions.27/

ta dah

As for your actual problem.... I dunno (so sorry) except for the usual....turn everything on and off again. Hopefully Dan will be of more help. :)
Good morning GE Thanks so much - I am hopeless with technology! I like to check the site during the day at work which I can discreetly do on my mobile - the iPad is a bit too obvious.

Early - nah I am an early bird usually wake at 5am -partly due to having to have medication before brekkie. And I leave for work at 6.30am.

What time is it where you are ?

Thanks again and have a wonderful day

Good morning GE Thanks so much - I am hopeless with technology! I like to check the site during the day at work which I can discreetly do on my mobile - the iPad is a bit too obvious.

Early - nah I am an early bird usually wake at 5am -partly due to having to have medication before brekkie. And I leave for work at 6.30am.

What time is it where you are ?

Thanks again and have a wonderful day

Hiya!

It's just turned 12.15pm on a cloudy and cold autumns day (9 degrees)

Which means it's 9.15pm where Dan is (assuming he doesn't go to bed at 6pm!)

Hopefully someone on here can help, I'm no expert with technology either but there's a chunk that is.

I hear 'clear your cache" is a popular thing to say in situations like these...?

aveagreatday back :)

Can you give me more detail as to what you mean by can't access the site? Have you forgotten your password or you can't get to the URL at all?

Out of interest I have had Ad pages loading out of the blue when I'm in the forum. This happens at least 5 times a day. It was happening more regularly when I was visiting the site directly so I started using the App. It still happens but less frequently. A page opens in Safari automatically.
Pretty annoying but can live with it.

Seems to be since I upgraded the IOS on my IPhone.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2