Tele today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
In the tele today there is an article on the blues squad from last year and the injury tolls.

they have each position and a quick report on it, then the standout player.

No suprise that Lock is BK but i was suprised that the second row standout was Watmough.

He is getting some serious talk these days - i hope he uses this to spur him on to becoming a better player.

Imagine the player he will come back as. We have heard stories of him idolising BK and learning a lot from him. Imagine being involved with all the big heads in the origin squad for 6 weeks? He is on fire at the moment and will only get better if he is included.

I agree that he would learn a truckload of stuff and it could be a great thing to happen or us. He has never been short of enthusiasm - and now with the right leadership he is going somewhere.

i am starting to be convinced that if he keeps his form up that he will get the bench spot - too many professional writers and commentator in on it. This is more than just manly fan stuff.

I think he is all but guarenteed a city jumper. A good showing there could seal the deal.

Good luck to him

In his favour he is very young. Playing in a stronger back has certainly helped him (and Beaver!)

Too early to pencil him into any SOO side - City Country form will be important.

i hope he does play origin he has the confidence to,
i was looking at some of the manly photos ive got on my pc and i found one of Choc in 2003 and compared it to the pic on the front of big league and he has got massive.

Your right pepsi - but hopefully some of them have the manly spirit. Im pretty sure guys like King and Watmough will be happy on a good amount to stay at a winning manly. Also we have already signed up most for at least 2 more years.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7