Telecr@p Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
i wonder if these athetic excuses of journalists actually know anything else in NRL world. F#@k I am sick of the rubbish they write....U wold think they might be interested in the Gold Coast, but NO...
...........................................................................................

The biggest and most destructive ball-runner in the NRL has a worrying problem.

He gets so nervous on the night before big matches that he goes out on the tiles.

At least that's what Kangaroo forward Tony Williams told Manly officials in explaining why he was spotted at the Steyne Hotel at around midnight last Sunday night.

Less than 24 hours later he took the field against the Cronulla Sharks and poleaxed Sharks hooker Isaac De Gois in the ugliest tackle I have seen in years.

I was later told Williams had been out the night before with two players from the Sydney Roosters. It turns out Manly has had this problem with the big fella before.

Sea Eagles football manager Steve Gigg told me Williams had been hauled in by Des Hasler last year over similar incidents before games.

"T-Rex told us last year he gets nervous and often can't sleep on the night before he plays," Gigg said.

"So to keep calm, he goes out and listens to a bit of live music to take his mind off the game."

I'm told Williams was drinking with the two Roosters players at the Steyne and later at another venue. Gigg said Williams denied drinking any alcohol.

"He went to the Steyne because his cousin was playing in the band and didn't have a drink," Gigg said. "He's told us he was home by 11.30pm."

I'm also told Williams had a couple of big nights out on last year's Four Nations tour.

Whatever the case, T-Rex needs to be more careful about his pre-match routine in future.

No one is questioning his behaviour, but if Manly start losing games and the big guy slides into a form slump, we know what the fans will be saying - that Williams should be home in bed.

Well theyre right. We've lost 2 games and last night performance from trex was terrible. He went missing. Nowhere to be seen.

He should have been at home in bed friday night.....

What a useless story. Who gives a **** what he was doing the night before.
If it is true that he was not drinking, then i don't see what the problem is.

ridiculous story, no misdemeanor, disgraceful innuendo

journalist should be tarred and feathered - players are allowed to have a life

Hopefully none of you actually buy the paper.

The next step is never clicking on the interweb links.

I don't.

Btw research shows your willy grows 3 inches by not reading it (apologies ladies).

that's 3.5 inches now.

:cool:

Go from... this -> :exclamation:

To this! -> :idea:

He doesn't mind the Steyne. I saw him there on a night out a couple of seasons ago.

As long as he's committed at training and fresh for game day I don't mind if he enjoys himself on a night out.

If i were any other club i wouldn't want to sign such an ill-disciplined person. 24hrs prior to any match a player should be at home.

Nothing left for this guy but to just stay at Manly for years and years.

I thought there was something not quite right about Tony that whole game against the Sharks. I said during the game maybe he is having some trouble in his personal life.

His personal life is fine. His main problem is actually that Isaac De Gois's personal life was recently turned upside down.

Who gives a phark.

As long as they dont get into trouble. they can go out and listen to music.

i bet telecrap employees head out too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4