Tele's Manly story of the day.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
All they could come up with for Wednesdays 16th November edition about Manly was:

Glenn and Brett where spotted eating steaks at Kingsleys, Woolloomooloo Wharf.

This would be the 1st time in 5 or 6 weeks that there has been nothing to report.

If they're eating steaks, they would love Rockhampton. We're the beef capital of Australia. They must be going to sign with the Capras for next year and then wait for the C.Q team to be introduced into the NRL. It's all so obvious!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Woolloomooloo hey
so it will be spun into Roosters offer Stewarts Easts leagues club

Sorry guys, but the obvious connection here is with the rabbits- Rusty lives in the same building that houses Kingsleys.
"Rabbit Stew-arts" - I'm even doing the News of the Worlds work for them...

Vyssini said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Woolloomooloo hey
so it will be spun into Roosters offer Stewarts Easts leagues club

Sorry guys, but the obvious connection here is with the rabbits- Rusty lives in the same building that houses Kingsleys.
"Rabbit Stew-arts" - I'm even doing the News of the Worlds work for them...

Nah , it means they are going to the Warriors as they were spotted in WOOL-loomooloo.

Don't worry guys, we still have the chance of another informative Dean "Bulldog" Ritchie blog at 11am!

I Can't wait for the scoops and news oops i mean Stories

Wrong wrong wrong - they are showing that they paid more attention to football than English at school, they thought they took the turn off to Wollongong. For sure they were going to sign with the Dragons

Sheesh I cant believe you guys couldn't spot the obvious. They're eating steaks...cows....cowboys OMG they have signed with the Cowboys. Quick Dean blog that one you pussy.

I'm glad they were enjoying their steak since they didn't have much to enjoy in 2009/10. Was this gem of wisdom from the oxymoron column 'Confidential'?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8