Telling Stat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
After 12 rounds manly and St merge are the only 2 clubs not to have recorded a loss by 13+

Says a lot for our defence.
Our defeats have been
12 points
2 points
and
2 points

Cambo said:
After 12 rounds manly and St merge are the only 2 clubs not to have recorded a loss by 13+

Our defeats have been
12 points
2 points
and
2 points

yeah, and its getting better.....

Rex said:
post haste eh.

That means vertical planking real fast.

I'm glad to hear someone finally talk about "vertical planking".

"Horizontal planking" gets all the publicity, but from what I have seen "vertical planking" (also known as "standing") is much more popular.

A whole bunch of people were doing some synchronised vertical planking outside the ticket office when I caught the train this morning.

Cambo said:

Our defeats have been
12 points
2 points
and
2 points

I was looking at that yesterday. Our defense has improved markedly on last season and we are now able to win the close games confidently. The Cowgirls were lucky to get away with one and Manly should never have been allowed to get out to such a lead. I'd be interested to see stats on how teams score points by quarters, Manly have scored a lot of points in the last 20 minutes of matches this seasn which is in stark contrast to last season where they could barely cross the tryline in the second half.

firechild said:
Cambo said:

Our defeats have been
12 points
2 points
and
2 points

I was looking at that yesterday. Our defense has improved markedly on last season and we are now able to win the close games confidently. The Cowgirls were lucky to get away with one and Manly should never have been allowed to get out to such a lead. I'd be interested to see stats on how teams score points by quarters, Manly have scored a lot of points in the last 20 minutes of matches this seasn which is in stark contrast to last season where they could barely cross the tryline in the second half.

yeah we can come from behind & actually win this yr..

Cambo that stat you talking about was the same last yr up to round13 we didnt lose by double digits for 13rounds then the flood gates opened

jjai said:
yeah we can come from behind & actually win this yr..

Not only can we come from behind in attack but our defense seems to go up about 10 notches when we do fall behind, i think Gus mentioned this during the game :) This is why we are only losing by small margins when we do lose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7