• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's bad enough that they offer a poor service to the public. Now they're killing off the game's players. Telstra Stadium is a death trap.

Joel Monaghan and Liam Fulton have suffered season ending injuries as a result of Telstra's turf. Ben Walker suffered a serious knee injury when his knees came into contact with the ground. Bryce Gibbs had received concussion when his head collided with the ground.

In regards to other injury concerns Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah have suffered injuries at the same ground.

Not to mention the incidents that have occured in the crowd. Fire crackers have been lit and there have been plenty of cases of assaults.

Telstra is killing the players and inciting violence in the crowd.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Worth lighter mentioning, their big pond service on NRL.com is poor. Does anyone know where else I can watch replays of NRL matches on the net?

Ben Walker suffered an injury when his face came into contact with Morleys shoulder

and did you ever go to Belmore in the "good old days", or the showground last year, or the SFS last year with Bulldogs and Chooks (i think)

they ****ed up the NRL.com site since they took over their contract too. What a **** design and crappy stats thingy. No videos anymore either.

Argh.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6