Terrible joke but its friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
A woman sat on a plane heading for New York, when the pilot annouces that because of difficulties with the plane's engines, he must make an emergency landing. The woman, fearing that this may be the end of her life looks over to a man sitting next to her and rips her shirt and bra off, and throws herself on him. "Make me feel like a woman again!" she screamed. So the man rips his shirt off and hands it to her. "Here you go, you crazy bitch, iron this."

Is that how you feel Dan?

The last woman who ironed my shirts was my mum when I ws young and living at home!

I look after myself nowm I need no help from no woman!

Its called building walls champ!

You become dependant on a woman you become tied to them!
I have a nice little fort built up with a cork stuck in the top!

Well done, I am now dependant & lazy. However like you I used to look after myself but sooner or later you will become like the rest of us.

Well done, I am now dependant & lazy. However like you I used to look after myself but sooner or later you will become like the rest of us.

not yet though I am 24 and staying young for at least another 2 years

You can drag it out longer than that mate. I eat at my parents all the time (and I'm 28)- it gives them peace of mind that I'm eating properly so I tell myself it works both ways!
They won't do my ironing though....
It's not very environmentally friendly but a good lazy way I've found to beat the iron is dampen my clothes and shove them in the drier while I'm in the shower!

lol good tips though 1 reason i moved out of home was my mothers cooking

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6