Terry Hill how did he go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I was asked by a chap at work how Terry Hill went this year. Fair was my response.

Was he a worthy addition to our ranks in 2005?

Did he add much?

I think the first few weeks he may of added some intensity to the team, but as the season dragged on his effect on the rest of the team may of become "old news". His play was nothing special he was slow and when he did make the occasional break. He was looking for support as he knew he could outpace anyone outside 15 metres.

Did he add much?..... The groundsman at Brookie loved him, he only had to water the ground on away games! Tessa's spray at refs and other players was an inspiration to all.

I din't expect much from him to be honest after the amount of footy he played over the past 3/4 season but when he was on the field he was average at best.

Hopefully Blokes like Alberts/Steppa/Matai learnt enough off him to become quality NRL players in 2006. If this is the case he did his job IMO.

he was not outstanding but I did not expect the Terry Hill of the 90's. He helped us out for a year and did a fair job on the field.

I am sure his presence of the field was of more value.

Thats superb tooks

I din't expect much from him to be honest after the amount of footy he played over the past 3/4 season but when he was on the field he was average at best.

Hopefully Blokes like Alberts/Steppa/Matai learnt enough off him to become quality NRL players in 2006. If this is the case he did his job IMO.

Completly agree Wheel

Not much got past him and he certainly was enthusiastic. I am worried that his sledging (whilst not affectiing him as he is a past master) was counterproductive to some of the other players.

He was the best he could get for 2005 but now that Bell is signed, Flash will start fit and Matai is developing it is thanks for the memories!~

Terry 'was' a great player in his time. Unfortunatly that was several years ago. Im not saying he had nothing to offer the team but I dont think in hindsite that he made his impact on the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2