Terry Hill

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
LOL@Him!

Apparently mouthed off and embarrassed himself at the Tigers season launch last night.

Probably the most positive thing for the Tigers this season that's for sure!

@gcmayer 59m
Won't allow a 2 min brain snap by an ex player to ruin what has been described as best season launch ever of @Wests_Tigers. Gone forever.

I wonder what his father in law said to him and what calls his father in law has made to thothfield today.
For those who didn't know Terry is married to Kristy Fulton . Daughter of BOZO.
Terry might be in trouble with him and will make there next family diner ( lobster) interesting .

$100,000 fine to Tigers for bringing game into disrepute.

(Though Manly would probably get the fine as he's a former Manly player)

lovefooty said:
I wonder what his father in law said to him and what calls his father in law has made to thothfield today.
For those who didn't know Terry is married to Kristy Fulton . Daughter of BOZO.
Terry might be in trouble with him and will make there next family diner ( lobster) interesting .

I see Scott is in one of the photos. Lol lobsters

Aka the cray twins

Why would they have him at the launch in the ist place. He only played there for 5 minutes. Why not have Roach, Sironen , Pearce etc .
By the way anyone know exactly what he said,he,he.

They should have let Hoppa do a speech about Terry Lamb encouraging him to test peoples prostates. Haha!

There C E O does not have a good track record for session launches . He was in control of our club in 2009 and there were plenty of problems .

Stuff ups follow him. I am glad he is there and not here with us. Perry is a far better manager than Mayer.

lovefooty is playing that one again! Mayer should never have left Manly but was driven out by the egos - including your mates. Leave it alone!

Mayer was not responsible for the stuff-ups then either. You can't legislate against idiots!

ManlyArmy said:
LOL@Him!

Apparently mouthed off and embarrassed himself at the Tigers season launch last night.

Probably the most positive thing for the Tigers this season that's for sure!

Its a wonder any one could understand him in the first place !! But not good to hear

I hear that interviewers ran away, because who wants to be covered in spray? Talking to Hill for more than an hour, is equivalent to an April Shower.

We should send an inappropriate / gross ex-player to all of our rivals' season launches, to put their sponsors off and ruin their brands.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4