Test Poll - Last Fan Standing info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick a Number

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm just testing a couple of things with respect to the poll setup.

Feel free to click on an option above so I have a few responses to work with

RE: Test Poll

First test is the 'none' :p

Can you make it that poll result display is selectable for mobile access?
It takes forever to scroll down to see the juicy bits otherwise.

What are we voting on?
Who did who's missus out of the Bulldogs team???

Basically I was just testing a few things because we will probably run the "Last Fan Standing" tipping competition as a poll set up, where everyone picks their team out of a list in a poll. Seems the easiest and best way of doing it, and looks like it will work OK.

We would list all the eligible teams you can pick from and you make a choice from that list. The poll would then be locked at the appropriate cut off time preventing any late votes. We would then make the votes "public" so everyone can see the poll results and who voted for which team. This will give us some transparency in the process. We would have to keep a running list of team choices from week to week for each tipper who is alive, so that they don't breach the rules and pick the same team in consecutive rounds, but that should be easier enough to administer.

The one minor downside is that once you make your choice you will not be able to change it. So no last minute changes of heart will be possible.

Can any one see any problems with using this system, or have any questions ?? Let me know ASAP so we can get things up and running by this weekend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4