Test side V Fiji

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
How the **** does Fitzgibbon get a spot in front of Choc & Perry - what a joke. Sticky paying back a few favours from his days at the Roosters.

The Wheel link said:
How the F**k does Fitzgibbon get a spot in front of Choc & Perry - what a joke. Sticky paying back a few favours from his days at the Roosters.

Agree, and why is Sticky's little pet Gallen in the side it's a joke ff's he's a tool.

Perry has an injured shoulder. As for Gallen it is anyone's guess. Choc was so much more effective against the Kumuls. Why is Tupou there as well, when Choc was in the original side and Tupou wasn't even picked???

None of you guys whinged when Fulton was australian coach and players came to manly because they thought that they had a better chance of playing for Australia.

Stuart is just playing the same game.

tookey link said:
None of you guys whinged when Fulton was australian coach and players came to manly because they thought that they had a better chance of playing for Australia.

Stuart is just playing the same game.

Why did Phil Daley get picked?

Gallen ahead of Choc is a joke. Gallen at lock ahead of Glenn is a joke. The bloke who said "I'll never play for the ARL again" as coach is a joke.

I'm not phuckn laughing.

tookey link said:

Maybe we didn't whinge, but every other c*nt in the NRL did, so it's time to get our whinge on.

Based on his finals form, and the form he showed against PNG, Choc should be in the side. Career-best form, all that jazz. Fitzy has been picked ahead of him because he can slot into the front row - that's the only reason. Although, if it was me picking the team, I'd still put Choc on the bench and just rotate the forwards so that Laffranchi played a bit of front row from time to time. Tupou has been known to play there as well. Choc can consider himself very unlucky.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=178895.msg202854#msg202854 date=1226493890]
The bloke who said \"I'll never play for the ARL again\" as coach is a joke.

I thought it was Laurie Daley who said that?
[/quote]

Yeah, heaps of them said that. I remember Terry Lamb saying the same.
Daley is assistant NSW coach. Just as bad.

Phil Daley, what a player.  I think from memory he went to England even with an injury.  His dad had something to do with it, maybe.

Duff link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=178895.msg202864#msg202864 date=1226529397]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, it was heaps of them, and they're all tools. I remember Stuart and Daley being interviewed together at the time and one of them, I think it was Daley, saying, "What has rugby league ever done for me?" I've hated both of them ever since.

Ron E. Gibbs link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=178895.msg202880#msg202880 date=1226537960]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, it was heaps of them, and they're all tools. I remember Stuart and Daley being interviewed together at the time and one of them, I think it was Daley, saying, "What has rugby league ever done for me?" I've hated both of them ever since.
[/quote]

Mal Meninga said what has rugby league ever done for me.

I recall Laurie Daley talking about playing the great game in China or some sort of rubbish.  Pity really that it isn't.

Duff link said:

[/quote]

[/quote]
The only reason I remember big nose saying it is because a mate and I were at Penriff Park when he came back to the ARL, and Penriff had just scored a try.

My mate and I were hanging over the fence about 5 metres away from him yelling out, "I'll never play in the ARL again, yeah right you big nosed prick"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2