Testers needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all.

I was hoping I could get a few people (the more doing it at once the better)

to head over to http://www.silvertails.net/components/kunena and give it a quick test out then report back on speeds etc.

- Who was online at the time etc and what you thought of it in general

Re: Testers

Ive been there for a while
put up a couple of you tubes
added my sig and avatar
posted a few threads
I did notice you cant seem to send a private msg

Re: Testers

good pick up that is somehting I will need to integrate as we go

just got this error.

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try refreshing this page.

that is due to me making changes to thsi template they wont last long, i only have 1 more change to perfect and I am going to take the dogs for a walk

Dan link said:
that is due to me making changes to thsi template they wont last long, i only have 1 more change to perfect and I am going to take the dogs for a walk

Yep workin fine now.

Was on there just now and holy crap, that was fast az bro!
Seriously though it was really quick to load.  Looked nice too, i dig

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
gonna love that when it is fully functional

Agreed.  The only thing that I will have to get used to is having all of the username and info stuff on the right hand side of each post.

I am going to link that to a thing called "Community Builder" as well which basically is a social profile, so you can link up to "buddies" etc nothing fancy but can add a little more to the site

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
did u also know u can only karma ppl once every 6hrs

No I didn't but I did play with the karma last night and I noticed that when someone is on "0" and you press "smite", the "0" changes to "-1" but then if you press "applaud" straight after the smiting, the "-1" doesn't go back to "0" but changes instead to "1"

meh a minor bug.

I can change the lenght of hours between, I just ran the default install and havent fully configured all those options yet.

Community builder will be good as well, will allow for personal galleries etc (with approval, I dont want the site clogged with photos of your pet etc...i am looking at me) and a whole host of other things.

I started building social networking into the site last year with the next game module, so now I might as well take the next step.

It means your avatar will also be site wide as well

Seaeagle63 link said:
Just had a quick look at it but did not register. It certainly was quick tho

no need to register you current login will already work there :)

Dan, the right hand side of the page, the being the news column/ladder/etc, overlaps the left side where all the posts are made. Therefore, I can only see two thirds of what is written (each sentence is cut short). What can I do about this?
Thanks.

Woah i'm getting the short/cut frame as well.  Enlarged my screen to fit the whole width (i run a 24" 1900x1200 monitor) and didn't fix it.  I"m having to drag the sliders across all the time!

edit:  Randomly right clicked on the frame and clicked on 'open frame in new window' and it's the proper sizing now... weird

Hi Dan, just put the site on my favorites works really fast looks good, just one query why is the time of post running 4hrs. behind ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6