Thank god he's gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

de$$ie

Maybe we will have a chance when the pea-heart 'T-Rex' f+++s off to Canterbuyry. An absolute joke of a footballer and Toovey lets him get away with it for an entire season.

As for the rest of them (bar a few), I seriously don't give a **** if they're carrying injuries, they're professional athletes and are literally putting 0 effort.

I wouldn't be so mad if they gave it a fair go but f+++ me tonight has been f+++ing pathetic, it's like they wrote themselves off before the game even began.

/rant.

Pathetic is the word I'd say. Pity the fans who went down and paid hundreds. Fancy giving DCE 600k! Cronk made him look a 2nd grader. Keiran has been missing and Brett just seems injured or not at full pace. Big contracts for halves and Brett and no forward pack. Gould paid Kite and King out. Choc is slowly going downhill and Glenn hasn't done a thing in 2 semis.

Darren said:
Pathetic is the word I'd say. Pity the fans who went down and paid hundreds. Fancy giving DCE 600k! Cronk made him look a 2nd grader. Keiran has been missing and Brett just seems injured or not at full pace. Big contracts for halves and Brett and no forward pack. Gould paid Kite and King out. Choc is slowly going downhill and Glenn hasn't done a thing in 2 semis.
That was a rubbish performance. But you taking the opportunity to push your agenda against stewy is worse. He along with Lyon are two who could hold their heads up tonight.

Yeah, we won 2/3's of our game Darren, and looked pretty ruthless in them. Manly were BAD tonight, but they looked pretty good overall this season.

DCE will learn from this season. Can't win em all mate.

Looking forward to some young guys step up next season.

Will also be nice to kind of re-build a little, and not lose so many players due to cap pressures.

I have mentioned many times this year how good Brett has gone but watching tonight we have no forwards. Zip!!

Good season overall.

A very tired performance tonight, not sure why Matai was so bad after a 2 week break...

We need some young forwards, our pack is starting to creak with age...

Honestly we did well. A better follow up than 2009 although tonight's loss fels familiar. Tooves gets a good shot at establishing himself next year and I think that we can all agree, apart from a sparsity of front rowers we have kept blokes most likely to excell. Key is Kite. If he goes 2013 looks bleak. Unless Asotasi pops up in matron and white.

Ryan said:
Yeah, we won 2/3's of our game Darren, and looked pretty ruthless in them. Manly were BAD tonight, but they looked pretty good overall this season.

DCE will learn from this season. Can't win em all mate.

Looking forward to some young guys step up next season.

Will also be nice to kind of re-build a little, and not lose so many players due to cap pressures.
same will happen again next year young guys will fill in well all season but thats all they will be,manly will never change thinking wounded older players are the answer,\,

Darren said:

Majority of people on here have been saying he should be playing Origin ahead of Cronk. Explain to me how.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Darren said:

Majority of people on here have been saying he should be playing Origin ahead of Cronk. Explain to me how.

DCE still has a loooooong way to go to be anywhere near Cronk's level.

Apart from Killer and Snake, the rest of the team did NOT put in.

I can tell a lot of players are carrying injuries since the Dogs game, but FFS, they are wearing a Manly jersey! My Grandpa would have held on to the football better than these blokes tonight, injury or not.

Yeah, I'm glad the Dogs paid BIG money for the Big Donkey. Absolutely very little value.

I don't blame DCE. Our forwards did not give him space to work with tonight.

Vic would be glad he wasn't part of this tonight.

It's a worry for next year - we need some young tough Props to come through the junior ranks. The current ones are getting a bit long in the tooth.

The one plus, I'm glad we didn't play like this in the Grand Final. To lose like this in the Grand Final would be more heart breaking. Ask Melbourne about 2008.

Our halves were very poor tonight, I suppose the writing was on the wall after the first hit up by choc and followed by error after error.

Might be good for the Blues if DCE does play for the Maroons. Hasn't had a great year. Maybe 3rd year he will be back.

Darren said:
Might be good for the Blues if DCE does play for the Maroons. Hasn't had a great year. Maybe 3rd year he will be back.

Has had a great year if you ask me . Your very hard to please . If we had won tonight you'd wouldn't be saying crap like this . Just sad really

The rest of the team should not be able to look Lyon and Snake in the eye. That was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from such a talented team. I really cannot understand it. I can handle being beaten but the crap that they served up tonight was just ****ed.

Darren is a very sad individual. DCE was not as good as last year however still a great year and definitely avoided second year syndrome. Cronk playing behind a forward pack that was owned like ours would not have done much better.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2