Thank God it is Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
This week has been just way too long.

I love to smash the dogs, thrash the Broncos, and put to the sword the Knights and perhaps the Dragqueens and Bunnies.

But nothing brings a spring to the step like beating the slimey eels. Just can't wait until tonight!!!!

Couldnt agree more.

I walked into work this morning, ran into one of many parra supporters going tonight, commented about the weather being fine and how it would allow us to score even more points as we thrash the slimebags tonight.

Bring it on!!!! (Will be in a car listening tonight - very grateful that the NRL now allows radio broadcast for Friday night games.)

deadset i have been waiting for today since monday, will be a bloody long day now, wont be able to concentrate at work! just need to get to thr ground! bring on the sunshine and 22k plus crowd!

Its been patchy cloud not too warm but no sign of precipetation.

Not much to keep the crowd away

Very annoyed I cant go but I will be watching at the work function. Camt wait for kick off!!!!!!

Bring it on!!!! (Will be in a car listening tonight - very grateful that the NRL now allows radio broadcast for Friday night games.)
Me 2 CW :cry:

My 12 year old twins have a soccer game in Byron Bay at 7.30 and I am the designated driver.

My only hope is that the rain up here continues and the game gets called off.

Just looked out the window - sunny not a cloud in sight. It will great night to enjoy a carve up

well i think my clock has stopped, might even be going backwards.

Feels like 5 or 6 hours since lunch.

i cant take this any longer, im out a here, im just going to drive around aimlessly or something to kill the time!

Got a mates 40th tonight- thank god we're all footy followers and it will be on the bigscreen :drunk: . Have $200 on our boys but had to give parra 2 1/2 start :clap: . Would have given the fool 14 1/2 start 8)

Got a mates 40th tonight- thank god we're all footy followers and it will be on the bigscreen :drunk: . Have $200 on our boys but had to give parra 2 1/2 start :clap: . Would have given the fool 14 1/2 start 8)

Good thing you took the 2.5.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4