Thank You Benji Marshall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benji just said on 360, that if Daly was at his club, signed with someone else, and was recruiting for that team, he'd be absolutely filthy.

Also funny to hear Kent say Gaigai was very unimpressed with Daly's approach and it offended him.

Suck **** Daly. Get on with your job like you didn't last week.

Last edited:
As a fan I have never seen anything to dislike about Daly at all. In fact the opposite. In my eyes he was a manly legend and a phenomenal player.

However there have been enough rumours of him falling out with team mates etc and then how he shopped himself around etc and now this attempt at recruitment of Dane Gagai whilst he is still at Manly to suggest that he could be a real d&&khead off the field.

Absolutely spot on from Benji. Good to see other players call it how it is.
No probs with DCE recruiting for titans when he is at the titans!!
Hugely disrespectful to his current Manly teammates.

I don't really see any difference from DCE talking to players about joining him at a different club next year and Choc talking to Foz about joining him or Barba talking to DCE about joining the Sharks. Its also common where clubs might get new recruits together for a meal/meeting and put the idea to them that they could join together the team they might have. There are plenty of reasons to hate on DCE, but IMO this is well down the list.

Daly was one of the blokes that busted his guts for us last week. Trying too hard was his downfall.

God, I wish he would just leave right now. Then I bet a lot of you guys would be screaming that he left us in the lurch this year.

To be fair to Benji, at the start of the talk about this he said, IF it's true, to which that little dog Kent said, well of course it's true, the DT reported it. (Laughter all round).

Ikin and Ennis both commended Cherry and Graham Annesly.

The only one that seemed to be pushing the big IF, was Kent. Surprise, surprise.....

Last edited:
Benji, whilst at the Tigers, dressed up in his Rugger gear and produced a whole show on his next Club :cool:

Precious lot on 360 tonight :swear:

And of course the journos instantly lept onto this double standard and drilled him about it....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Daly was one of the blokes that busted his guts for us last week. Trying too hard was his downfall.

God, I wish he would just leave right now. Then I bet a lot of you guys would be screaming that he left us in the lurch this year.

To be fair to Benji, at the start of the talk about this he said, IF it's true, to which that little dog Kent said, well of course it's true, the DT reported it. (Laughter all round).

Ikin and Ennis both commended Cherry and Graham Annesly.

The only one that seemed to be pushing the big IF, was Kent. Surprise, surprise.....
Wait, wait, wait , you think DCE was trying to hard? He was **** point blank!!
That will do me. He was in our bottom 2 ( horo being the other).
And who gives a :swear: if he didn't use the right grammar.
Your constant DCE deepthroating is extremely annoying. HE IS LEAVING, deal with it..........

You know something? I could care less what Cherry-Evans does off the field between now and the end of the season so long as he gives his all on the field for Manly and produces what we know he can, not the crap served up last week - behind a pack that was actually on top no less.

If he starts trying to get Manly players to follow him to the Gold Coast then it'll be a different story.

Ikin commended DCE and Annesly did he? Well, he is from Queensland I guess. Anything north of the border to him is something to be revered.

Wait, wait, wait , you think DCE was trying to hard? He was **** point blank!!
That will do me. He was in our bottom 2 ( horo being the other).
And who gives a :swear: if he didn't use the right grammar.
Your constant DCE deepthroating is extremely annoying. HE IS LEAVING, deal with it..........
Don't bother. DCE is mozgrames golden boy, all the while he disrupts our playing roster, and recruits for other teams when he should be focused on playing The Bulldogs.

Mozgrames keeps telling us what an absolute generational player DCE is. I wonder though, we are 1 from 3 so far, lost both our finals last year, and basically crawled our way to the finals loss after loss.

What's going to happen if we lose him mozgrame? We are already consistently losing. The worst that can happen is this continues.

But you continue to worship your golden boy while he recruits for The Titans, and the team he is steering around continues to lose games.

I don't really see any difference from DCE talking to players about joining him at a different club next year and Choc talking to Foz about joining him or Barba talking to DCE about joining the Sharks. Its also common where clubs might get new recruits together for a meal/meeting and put the idea to them that they could join together the team they might have. There are plenty of reasons to hate on DCE, but IMO this is well down the list.
And I'm sure Josh never talked Brett into joining the Dogs either. Agree, happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8