Thank you DSM5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Thanyou DSM5

Yep good stuff mate. Why does he have so many smites (i know nobody takes it that serious).

Innes link said:
Yep good stuff mate. Why does he have so many smites (i know nobody takes it that serious).
One for every birthday he's had.
Just kiddin DSM. Well done mate.

Innes link said:

Matt Orford frequented this site on a daily basis and managed to get DSM's smite count well up over 200 before he left for the UK. The invaluable reporting from the Downing Centre might just get him into the black.

Yes, most interesting reading what's going on inside the court. Great work.
As a young journalist I spent several years covering a variety of courts so it brings back memories.

He's a grumpy old bastard thats why. By the way champ, I did post in here a while back but you were away, I need your account details to settle our bet :(

Many thanks here too, makes for a good change reading reporting done in a non-sensational way.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks DSM.  It's very enlightening reading some of your recent posts, far and away better than the dribble we get from newspapers.

Thanks for keeping the faithful here informed
Just a question  DSM if you can't answer its fine
what does the father look like ? you described her as a Mousey type with glasses

Yes thank you DSM! Id not be surviving without your updates and spent the days refreshing the page every few hours incase theres another!

Agree with everyone. Great stuff DSM5

We hear little in the press re the case and this is a great insight.

I said to my wife last night I cant imagine what Snake has been through in the last 18 months and I know if it was me I would have snapped by now. Great courage and thats why he is a Manly legend.

As for the case against Brett, it has more holes than an aero bar. I have said to people all along that it doesnt seem to make sense (especially without DNA), but lets see what happens.

Great to see support from Gifty as well.

Stay strong boys and cant wait till 2011.

Thanx mate for all the time your putting into keeping everyone informed with the proceedings.

I, like everyone else is sitting by each day waiting for any snippet of info we can get.

cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4