Thank you to all the Silvertails Tippers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi Guys,

I am back and settled back into the swing of things, I have been meaning to write this little thank you to all of you for weeks now but haven't had the time.

The response to this years tipping competition has been nothing but amazing, I know that many of you only entered simply to help out the site and that is a really great and touching thing.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you who have donation to the site, it is so very appreciated.

Your contribution has allowed us to secure the hosting of the site for the next 12 months if not a little more and has allowed us to look at other ways to expand the site, this takes a massive pressure off of me financially to keep the site up and allows me to concentrate on other facets of keeping the site up.

You will notice that next to your name, or some people's name there is a golden Silvertails tail logo. This is to indicate that they are a financial contributor to the site, a way to recognise them and thank them for being a part of this great community in every sense. Every member of this site goes towards making it the community that it is, and these members have gone the extra yard to ensure that this site stays alive for everyone, for that I thank them.

Dan

For those of you who haven't "earned your tail" yet, it's never too late. You can still sign up to the tipping comp and be in the running for the prizes on offer. We'll even credit you 20 points for the rounds you have missed. There were a handful of posters who signed up to the tipping but never paid, your tips still count and you will appear on the leaderboard as soon as you pay your entry fee.

For those that have contributed, thanks for making the effort.

Oh I also want to thank SeaEaglesRock8 and Chip and Chase for all of their hard work in getting the tipping comp going this year. I have been away and my focus and energy has had to be elsewhere so I have not had the time to really do these things, but these guys have been outstanding in all they have arranged.

I'd also like to thank the Sea Eagles Fan hubs for their contribution and sponsoring the competition, there is another person who contributes to the tipping comp every year but has wished to remain anonymous. I'd also like to thank him

The pleasure is all ours Dan ;)

This is a great site, thanks for all your hard work in keeping it ticking along! :)

Anyone want to help with some coding haha

How about something more complex like a decent and lightweight content system off of mybb?

Mate I would pay a hundred if it meant financing this site. I don't post as much as I used to because I fish a lot more but it is always checked three or four times a day. Go manly - and like I said after the most recent silvertails logo update I would pay for a hat like that with my silvertails name on it. It would be like a secret code where you could nod and wink and when the bloke walked past find out what they really looked like.

Forty bucks for a cap like that would be fair. I don't think there would be many on alyangula but I will take that risk.

Thanks for everything Dan.

I know the answer is probably around here somewhere, but what are the payment methods for the tipping comp?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8