Thank You Vidmar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mikem

Reserve Grader
Just had a call from Vidmar and a chat about the State of the Nation. He put many things into perspective and left me with a much clearer understanding of where we're at and, more importantly, where we're going.
It was a pleasure to hear from a board member who is, first and foremost, just another passionate supporter. Well Done Vidmar. You represent the members well.

The Moral of this story is to listen to the Manly people and get the facts Dont listen to the media myth maggots

Talked to Vidmar and feel much better. Interesting saying "believe nothing of what you read and half of what you see",,or the better one for our media "friends' .. if you havent heard a good rumour by nine o clock then start one...I believe in Tooves , Bozo and Arko and while they are alive this great club will never die...Manly for ever

Ok......

I don't believe Des is leaving to go to the dogs.
I don't believe Choc wants out and will go to Parra.
I don't believe Glenn won't be offered a new deal.
I don't believe that next year we will only have 4 players of the starting 13 from the 2011 GF left.

Ok......

I don't believe Des is leaving to go to the dogs.
I don't believe Choc wants out and will go to Parra.
I don't believe Glenn won't be offered a new deal.
I don't believe that next year we will only have 4 players of the starting 13 from the 2011 GF left.

Lip service. We are in as a worse a position today as we have been in a decade, and that shows in form. I don't remember what it's like to see a Sea Eagles team win. It was about 8 weeks before the finals when Foran mailed the rest of the season in, then smashed it in the 4 nations, since we even looked half respectable on the park.

Off it of coarse is the major problem.

Lip service. We are in as a worse a position today as we have been in a decade, and that shows in form. I don't remember what it's like to see a Sea Eagles team win. It was about 8 weeks before the finals when Foran mailed the rest of the season in, then smashed it in the 4 nations, since we even looked half respectable on the park.

Off it of coarse is the major problem.

And it's all because Glenn Stewart was forced out because he is close to Zorba. I don't care who denies this, I know it's true. Brett would be gone now too if Quantum didn't sell. And Matai. Certain members of the old Management used to refer to Choc & Snake as 'dumb and dumber'. Egos are the reason why the club is in the position it is now. Egos on both sides of the boardroom battle. Egos like the ones who took Max Delmege's game tickets away from him. I know he can pay his way in, but considering how much of his own money he has contributed over the years to save the club, he shouldn't have to. He should be a life member. Brent kite is retiring this year. It's a joke that manly couldn't have kept him two years longer. Bit no they let him go and bring in some garbage.

Any chance we can get a couple of bullet points of what the direction of the club is?
* let our two best players go and retain a bunch of plodders. Bring Bob Fulton back in to run the club (or did he ever stop running it?)

* sell leagues club to the chinese for a big profit

And it's all because Glenn Stewart was forced out because he is close to Zorba. I don't care who denies this, I know it's true. Brett would be gone now too if Quantum didn't sell. And Matai. Certain members of the old Management used to refer to Choc & Snake as 'dumb and dumber'. Egos are the reason why the club is in the position it is now. Egos on both sides of the boardroom battle. Egos like the ones who took Max Delmege's game tickets away from him. I know he can pay his way in, but considering how much of his own money he has contributed over the years to save the club, he shouldn't have to. He should be a life member. Brent kite is retiring this year. It's a joke that manly couldn't have kept him two years longer. Bit no they let him go and bring in some garbage.
Panthers fans think Kite is retiring 2 years to late

@vidmar i hope everyone is letting you get some rest between all these calls and firefighting mate!

Good job though glad you are on board (excuse the pun)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4