Thanks for making me a horse's arse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I picked again'st them for the first time this year. I wrote them off in a post. So I'll hold up my hand. I'd do it again next week if I thought it would do the trick again.

Ian Martin tragic link said:
I picked again'st them for the first time this year. I wrote them off in a post. So I'll hold up my hand. I'd do it again next week if I thought it would do the trick again.

yeah that should be your Avatar now

LOL yea.
I tipped against the Sea Eagles for the 3rd time this season last weekend.. DOH.

I did have them in a few of my TAB Sportsbets and made about $50 tho.

But when there's money involved in footy tipping, it's foolish to never tip against your team.
I will tend to tip Manly, especially these days after thier brilliant form during Winter & Finals 2008, but not always.

I wish I had tipped against Manly a cppl of times during the first 3 rounds this year, as well as tipped them to beat the Broncos this last weekend tho!

Such is the nature of the beast.

keep doing what you are doing....tipping comps can be lost, our season needs our suprstitions

Not sure what to do now. I think I'll revert to automatic eagles tip and hope the one off did the business.

re. superstitions, I've officially banned myself from going to another manly gf appearance. my run looks like this:
72 win
73 win
76 win
78 draw (missed the replay)
87 win
95 loss
97 loss
07 loss....

I always back Manly no matter how ****e we're going.  BUT, I forgot to put my tips in this week.  What did that mean?

Ian Martin tragic link said:
Not sure what to do now. I think I'll revert to automatic eagles tip and hope the one off did the business.

re. superstitions, I've officially banned myself from going to another manly gf appearance. my run looks like this:
72 win
73 win
76 win
78 draw (missed the replay)
87 win
95 loss
97 loss
07 loss....
For me it was:

82 loss
87 win
95 loss
96 win
97 loss
Missed 2007
2008 win

On that pattern I must not go to the GF this year when Manly make it.

I always tip Manly. I'm in the tipping comp with another mate (he's doing the afl half) and I've had a couple of more heated exchanges to justify it. But stuff the Manly doubters - we came equal top this week and we're one of only two people to tip Manly.

DSM5 link said:
I always back Manly no matter how S**te we're going.   BUT, I forgot to put my tips in this week.  What did that mean?

Usually it means that you get the home teams you'll have to check the comp. your in.

BTW that was the 4th Manly game I've been to on the weekend and they have won all 4.
MOstly games against the Broncos. But did go to last years Grand Final

40 - NIL, 40 - NIL, 40 - NIL  ;D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6