Thanks Larissa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know we have had one of these threads before. But thanks Larissa. You have been awesome with all the positive news today. (thats not to diminish what you do every other day)
This is how a GF win should feel.
So from me thank you and well done.

Thanks heaps :)

Rachael & Trent have had a fabulous day getting some news up on the website. Just a small sign of what's to come!

hey larissa
how are membership numbers tracking, i love how you guys were there at brookie GF night giving out membership info.

Thanks to Rachael & Trent too then.
Look forward to whats to come.

Cambo said:
hey larissa
how are membership numbers tracking, i love how you guys were there at brookie GF night giving out membership info.

The tracker is on the website now if you visit www.seaeagles.com.au :)

I'm happy with the results compared to last year, definitely.

Little disappointed with how we have gone post-GF but I think we can get moving again now the boys are back in training. Sometimes it's easy to get distracted by all the peripheral stuff and forget that we are here to support a football team. A team thar has given us the ultimate gift of a premiership. We need to forget about the rest and focus on them!

Go Manly!

Larissa said:
I'm happy with the results compared to last year, definitely.

Little disappointed with how we have gone post-GF but I think we can get moving again now the boys are back in training. Sometimes it's easy to get distracted by all the peripheral stuff and forget that we are here to support a football tram. A team thar has given us the ultimate gift of a premiership. We need to forget about the rest and focus on them!

Go Manly!

Fingers crossed crack 5k before Christmas

That's actually pretty funny.

I've just started going for runs at lunchtime. It's pretty embarrassing running past the players at a pace that can only be described as a 'shuffle'.

So long story short, probably not a good idea!

Larissa said:
That's actually pretty funny.

I've just started going for runs at lunchtime. It's pretty embarrassing running past the players at a pace that can only be described as a 'shuffle'.

So long story short, probably not a good idea!

Everyday she's shuffling

Hey Larissa , great work .

On a side note : You haven't been approached by a balding fellow
chewing on a kebab , who thinks he can simply buy a comp have you ?

GO MANLY !!!

Larissa, i am very pleased that we have such a hard working and dedicated person working on membership for our club.

I see that you are signed in to this site after hours to answer our queries. You certainly put in above and beyond the call of duty!

One thing i would like to see and am sure it would help boost numbers, is a members only barbeque at Brookvale on a Saturday afternoon in January.

Not only would it be a bbq for the members but it would also be a good carrot to dangle to other people who may still be sitting on the fence deciding whether to sign up.

It would be a good time to sell the premiers merchandise and give the fans and players a day that hopefully will make us all feel like the premiers we are.

If something like this is in the pipeline, please don't make it a work day as most of us can't get over there in time.

Jatz Crackers said:
Larissa said:
Sometimes it's easy to get distracted by all the peripheral stuff and forget that we are here to support a football tram.

I hope your not a mexican Larissa. ;)

She did work for the Swans for a while so I guess we still need to clean out a few of the Mexican cobwebs.

Well done Larissa. Personally though I'd like to see Tooves still running the water out and coaching as well. It would be different lol

eagles2win said:
Larissa said:
It's pretty embarrassing running past the players at a pace that can only be described as a 'shuffle'.

Everyday she's shuffling

Lol.

Anyway +1 from me to Larissa and all the team as well. Always willing to help out with quick responses to emails and the like even when we know they are busy with a million other things!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4