Thanks Mark and the MWTS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Thanks Mark and your team for your efforts in bringing transport, ticketing and accomodation to the benefit of the Manly Supporters!!!

Your new HTML email looks great and I will be definitely aiming to be in Melbourne to watch us deliver their season end!!!

Back To Back 2012 - GO Manly!!!

Thanks mate, greatly appreciated.

Hopefully the next e-mail will have a few more "bells and whistles" that was just the first one.

The other things I want to add is a "add yourself / delete yourself" to the e-mail list from here and Facebook.

Being an old fart I am somewhat slow in the take up of modern technology BUT I am getting there.

Thanks again

Bump!

Though I've never used Mark's business, but I've walked past it quite a few times in Brissie + his err enthusiasm in getting new members to sign up to his news letter, I too want to throw in a 'well done mate' to him and his guys there as organising tour groups can really suck the big one and if it's sports related...well it can be a nightmare.

So well done and thanks for the professionalism and passion you show on here.

:)

Edit: Long sentences rule!

Thanks Global

I mainly do it for a bit of fun, and being a pasionate supporter and I love how we have got a whole heap of people together now (especially at away games).

I am just finalising a group of 6 people doing a European River cruise, and will make about $7000 from what is a $100,000 plus sale.....time involved...maybe 4-5 hours work.

That's more than I would make in an entire year from doing Manly related stuff, so if anyone tells you "oh he's only in it for the money".......tell em their dreamin".

No probs!

Dunno about not making money though.

I walked past your garage in brisse awhile back and took a photo!

garage1.jpg

WINK!

globaleagle said:
Oh c'mon, that was kinda cool/funny!

Edit: Hooray to Fro!

Not bad at all mate. I saw Mark rock up to the Claxton Hotel back in May in a stretch hummer ;)

I just tried to post a pic of you in a moose mobile but failed lol.

What do I need to do to enable attachments to work??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Thanks Global

I mainly do it for a bit of fun, and being a pasionate supporter and I love how we have got a whole heap of people together now (especially at away games).

I am just finalising a group of 6 people doing a European River cruise, and will make about $7000 from what is a $100,000 plus sale.....time involved...maybe 4-5 hours work.

That's more than I would make in an entire year from doing Manly related stuff, so if anyone tells you "oh he's only in it for the money".......tell em their dreamin".

Mate didn't you spill more than $7000 at the Gold Coast game?

Mals said:
globaleagle said:
Oh c'mon, that was kinda cool/funny!

Edit: Hooray to Fro!

Not bad at all mate. I saw Mark rock up to the Claxton Hotel back in May in a stretch hummer ;)

I just tried to post a pic of you in a moose mobile but failed lol.

What do I need to do to enable attachments to work??

You ask Dan, or a 15 year old kid - lol

Let's see:
If you just used google images to find an image then when you are on the 'tab' that shows the pic, copy the address in the address bar.

For example, the address for this page I am currently on is:
http://forums.silvertails.net/newreply.php?tid=32936&pid=446987

Now you have the 'web address' of the pic you want to put into your reply 'copied'

(assuming you know the way to do that is: 1)highlight the address, 2)right click, 3) click on the option 'copy' ) - or highlight the address and press ctrl+c

You are now on the silvertails forum, click new reply in the thread you want to 'paste' the pic.

-In the option along the top of the text box (where it starts off: B I U ,etc about halfway along there is a button that looks like a mountain with a little sun rising above it.

This button is representing a picture, this is the button you click to upload pictures to the thread.

Click it, and a box will come up saying, "please enter the remote url of the image you want to insert.

In the little box an HTTP:// will be in there and highlighted.

Delete all of that, then;

In the space provided, paste the address that you have copied before by moving your cursor into the box, left click once, then either press ctrl+V, or simply right click your mouse and choose paste.

It's really only a 10 second job, but I'm not real good at explaining things so see my Dan comment!

Mobile Moose:

the-moose-mobile.jpg

(less than 30 seconds to search google, find the pic and post it on here)

:)

clear as mud?

awesome!!

edit: lol and by enable attachments I mean i completely ignored what you asked and posted the above if you just had found a pic on google that you wanted to post. Attachments are basically the same though.

edit: lol and by enable attachments I mean i completely ignored what you asked and posted the above if you just had found a pic on google that you wanted to post. Attachments are basically the same though.

A small improvement on copying the web address for images you want to use - what you are after is the image address and a page address doesn't always do that.
In Firefox he best way is to right click on the actual image and select 'Copy Image Location'.
In Internet Explorer right click the image and select Properties and then highlight and copy the Image URL in the properties box.
Then use the Insert Image icon in your Silvertails reply (as described by GE above) and paste when prompted.

[attachment=347]

Here's a Moose (if it worked)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347421938.366656.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
Mybludog said:
Here's a Moose (if it worked)

No Moose...is this a photo of Rex???

PS: For those that are unaware, My Bluedog is currently in Vancouver, after just returning from Alaska...he has seen PLENTY of wildlife!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4