Thanks NEIN.............. not

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stuff nine - the only time we get coverage is when we're playing saints or the bronko's anyway.
:)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298278082[/time]

Wigan V Saints
Fox sports 3
6.00am to 8.30am
Monday Feb 28

:)

http://www.foxsports.com.au/tvguide#9b592b8f-15ba-44f2-a543-c38d92ac5621

Are there still people out there that dont have a TV capable of picking up digital stations. Where the **** do you people live, Afghanistan?

I have Fox too but Channel 9 refuse to allow Fox to show the games live, even if Channel 9 dont. Therefore what I am saying is, if Channel 9 wont show the game live, they should put it on GO, if they dont want to do that then Foxtel should be able to show it live.

Its not rocket surgery.

Fonz link said:
Is it possible that Nine can't show the game live cause Fox have the rights to it?

Nein has the rights to it but gave (sold)them to fox.

They got them when they first got the ESL.

clontaago link said:
Are there still people out there that dont have a TV capable of picking up digital stations. Where the f**k do you people live, Afghanistan?

I have Fox too but Channel 9 refuse to allow Fox to show the games live, even if Channel 9 dont. Therefore what I am saying is, if Channel 9 wont show the game live, they should put it on GO, if they dont want to do that then Foxtel should be able to show it live.

Its not rocket surgery.

Is rocket surgery easier or harder than brain science?  ;)

just looked in the tv guide in the paper 11:59pm Tuesday 01/03/11
the ****ers couldn't even put a replay on in primetime

lol clon  if you already have digital only & not analogue it means you live in rural area.. the government is fixing all the country rural areas 1st with digital.. me i can watch digital or analogue  becasue analogue hasnt been dropped here yet, but  as you go west you will find most places will slowly be dropping there analogue way before sydney & the east coast of australia do,.

jjai what I'm suggesting is that those who cant get GO!, or 7mate, or One are living in the stone age. Those channels are available to everyone now and the only thing stopping someone from receiving them would be if they dont have a TV capable of receiving the digital signal.

My gripe is not so much the WCC. Its Channel 9 down here (VIC) refusing to show normal season games (Fridays and Sundays) live. I fully understand VIC is a an AFL state and thats why they dont, however there is nothing stopping them from putting it on GO!. If they refuse to do that, Fox should be able to show the game live.

And yes Foxtel do split state programming with the AFL. You can regularly pick up games on the main event channel that are only available to states where the game is not being played so they have the capability to do it.

This clause should be in the next TV rights deal however I doubt the ****ing tools running our game will be smart enough to include it.

Rant over.

clontaago link said:
jjai what I'm suggesting is that those who cant get GO!, or 7mate, or One are living in the stone age. Those channels are available to everyone now and the only thing stopping someone from receiving them would be if they dont have a TV capable of receiving the digital signal.

My gripe is not so much the WCC. Its Channel 9 down here (VIC) refusing to show normal season games (Fridays and Sundays) live. I fully understand VIC is a an AFL state and thats why they dont, however there is nothing stopping them from putting it on GO!. If they refuse to do that, Fox should be able to show the game live.

And yes Foxtel do split state programming with the AFL. You can regularly pick up games on the main event channel that are only available to states where the game is not being played so they have the capability to do it.

This clause should be in the next TV rights deal however I doubt the f**king tools running our game will be smart enough to include it.

Rant over.

Not the dark ages clon, just haven't bought a TV recently. Digital's only been around a couple of years & my telly is about 10 years old & going strong. I pay through the a'hole for Fox so why should I have to pay more for free TV?

So is it live on Fox, after all that?

clontaago link said:

This clause should be in the next TV rights deal however I doubt the f**king tools running our game will be smart enough to include it.

Rant over.

I second what he said!!

It is riduclous to think that each of the commercial stations now have a second Digital chanel that COULD be used for this purpose....Nine (using GO) should show the NRL live in Melbourne and I think that it should be a stipulation of the next TV contract that they should!!

Well said mate!!

Technically Duff its been around for 10 years now but yes I get what you mean.

Trust me you will enjoy watching The Bill, Prisoner and Gomer Pyle heaps more once you upgrade your telly..... ;)

Yes but there should be an obligation to show it to help grow the game, should be a contract stipulation.

Nine and the NRL know only about 1% of the population in Victoria is interested the NRL??

So if 99% of the poulation are happy there is no NRL shown live.........  well figure it out for yourself.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298430419[/time]

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yes but there should be an obligation to show it to help grow the game, should be a contract stipulation.

Its a dead horse, League in Victoria is like that old snow flake in hell, the only difference is Murdoch has been pumping millions in.

It will never work.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6