Thanks to foran family

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Had the pleasure of being smuggled into the dressing sheds by Sharron Foran on friday night.

Cheers to Bullet and Foz for signing the little blokes jumper. Made the trip well worth it.

dsc00523tf.jpg

That cute little fella looks like he'd be pretty easy to smuggle into the dressing rooms, he'd fit in a sports bag I reckon. Lucky little guy, I'd be smiling like that too, in the presence of Snake and Foz.

Unfortunately he wasn't there nicci. Made the 1k km trip to attempt get a jersey signed by the team on his birth year.

Pretty happy with the effort. :D

fLIP said:
Unfortunately he wasn't there nicci. Made the 1k km trip to attempt get a jersey signed by the team on his birth year.

I plan on doing the same for my son. What size jersey did you get? I went to the factory outlet and they only had a 0 and a 2. Settled for the 2. You might have got the last sz 1 haha!!

From Brizzy SER8.

Napper its a size 0 from the factory outlet. Im surprised he fits it given hes still in 000 and pushing 00.

The only reason i even met Shaz Foran was from hiding her partner while he had a ciggy. Stroke of good luck if ever ive had one.

fLIP said:

He'll really appreciate it when he's old enough to understand, especially with those signatures.
The First Manly jersey is an essential item for all young Sea Eagles. I used to buy mine size 2 which drowns a newborn but will actually fit them up until about 5, then get them a size 10 to see them through the next five years. Great for raising junior Eagles on a budget.

Well this ones going in a frame as soon as its to small for him.

What i'd do to have an infant jersey with signatures from Blake, Cleal, Hasler, Boyd, Vautin, Cochrane, and co (84).

niccipops said:
fLIP said:

He'll really appreciate it when he's old enough to understand, especially with those signatures.
The First Manly jersey is an essential item for all young Sea Eagles. I used to buy mine size 2 which drowns a newborn but will actually fit them up until about 5, then get them a size 10 to see them through the next five years. Great for raising junior Eagles on a budget.

Yeah i went with the 2 for my son. Figured he'd grow out of the 0 before he walks. No point buying him a jersey every year. But if i end up getting it signed i wanted to as Flip suggested and frame it. I got a signed/framed 2006 jersey for my 21st. Will go well together lol.

fLIP said:
Which one of those were playing for us in my birth year (84?)

Just having a dig.

I know mate. You know i dont think des did the right thing by our club but there is no doubting his contribution to it. Having the blokes signature on my sons jersey as the coach of the reigning premiers of that season would have been great too.

Unfortunatly all i got when asking him was a hand up to my face before being waved away.

It seems his gloating was far more important.

Back to Foran : 2009 when the MWTS's were in Auckland I actually met the Foran brother's grandmother - actually mentioned to her send Liam to Manly we'll look after him. :D
She said "you guys are so loud, Key loves playing there"

fLIP said:
I know mate. You know i dont think des did the right thing by our club but there is no doubting his contribution to it. Having the blokes signature on my sons jersey as the coach of the reigning premiers of that season would have been great too.

Unfortunatly all i got when asking him was a hand up to my face before being waved away.

That's pretty poor. Hope you get the rest of the team soon.

• 👍
Reactions: JMG
That is terrific fLIP. Is this cute youngster the result of you and Anastasia? Congrats no matter! And well done and thanks to Sharron.

fLIP said:

Should have waved a $5 note in his direction & said you'll sign it for cash eh Des?!?

Nice story!

Mr Foran was nice to my wife and me when we were sitting in the dugout, so my first impressions were good ones.

'cause he's a lot richer now (wink)

DCE could be nice too but without his jersey on he looked liked some kid who strolled into the dugout so we didn't take the chance to say hi. lollerskates

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6