Thanks To Orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
I think we should all recognise Orford for the single awesome thing he has done for our club.

He did the single best thing of his Manly career at the beginning of last season by getting injured. This meant we had Monas at half (the first time he was half with the rest of the team being decent) and had a brilliant start to last season.

Pity he didn't do us the same courtsey this year and it's a pity our management is rubbish.

I am amused that Monaghan has now become the 'Messiah'. He was hard and committed but some have forgotten how pathetic he was just over two seasons ago. I stand by the claim that his absence is not why we are struggling.  No headbutt by Perry and a decent ref and we are 4 out of five, courtesy of our strong defence.

I'm sorry - Orford is ordinary

He had nothing in attack with the ball last night, and against Newcastle I was screaming at the television when he went for a field goal with 2:30 left on a slippery night from outside 30 meters - STUPID. it lost us the game.

We had controlled them all night, had the ball in out hands with just over two minutes left - so put it in/near the ingoal and we bury them, but NO he tries to be a hero - much like his fondness for the media.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4