• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This is my final message to our boys before tonight's nights game

I want to say thank you to our boys for the last ten years - it has been a privilege being able to watch this team develop and play.

4 grand finals - 2 wins 2 loses and 10 straight finals series appearances.

To the players who leave after this season had finished thank you for your service but some of you I think in a few years time are going to regret how you have handled yourself this year and finished your time here at manly.

Once last effort boys - our season is not over yet.No Choc DCE man of the match I reckon

Head says dogs by 30+ heart says us by 4 will go with the heart us in an upset of the season.

Bay 34 will be rocking tonight

Good luck boys show some heart and pride for the jersey and thanks

Totally agree; although I'm not quite as upset as some about the off-field problems we've endured this season.

Apart from the fact footy IS a business now, whether we like it or not, my respect and appreciation for men like Choc, Snake, Gifty and Skivi (men who have poured up to 10 years or more) into our club, the jersey, and our history is greater (and more forgiving than some) because of that. *Very few players finish as one-club-men. Even less get the "fairytale finish" or even close to it.

And virtually every other club have had similar or equal unrest for other reasons (eg. the Sharks; the Raiders; the Titans, Bronx and Knights to name an obvious few).

I've said it, and will say it again: Whatever happens tonight, my team have still delivered another way above average season (on-the-field) for me. And I'm grateful and proud and of course far prefer being a Manly-fan rather than any other club (especially the 11 clubs eliminated - adding the Cowboys to those vanquished now).

I struggle to allow everyone to have their opinion (when it's particularly harsh) only because I love my club so damn much! *And I truly believe there are masses of fans (of ALL clubs, not just Manly) that simply don't realize just how tough a gig being a professional-footballer actually is.

However, to continue the positive vein of this Thread, I wish our men every ounce of luck tonight. We all know we're up against it or have our-backs-to-the-wall, and the Dogs are back on a better roll than Us right now. A loss to them by any margin will hurt 10-fold (because of the De$$ie-factor) but even that won't alter my pride and appreciation for Manly one-millimetre!

*It may well be the continuation of the "end of an era" (but that has to happen sooner or later) and is even more reason to unite NOW, before more men do leave our club forever. * We're NOT quite dead yet either...We can deal with that and console all and sundry if need be, when this game's done.

Don't be surprised if we still find a way to win it, too. We've done it countless times. We can do it again.

But my bottom-line is simply this: Let's all stand "Stronger Together" here at Silvertails too. No BS or bickering; just back the boys, our club, and each other. Even if that is only for the battle tonight!

Johns was good. Wally was ok

Everyone that has played for Manly is an immortal to me though.

Past and present.

P.S Ribot is the skidmark in Manlys history.
P.S.S never seen a bigger **** in my life

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4