• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Glen Hall and Heath L'Estrange

Both came to us and fringe 1st graders, and they now both leave us as established NRL players with a Premiership ring on the finger, with both playing vital roles in getting that. Got good service out of the both of them and they deserve their payday in the UK

My favourite memories of both

Hall, Steamrolling over the top of Inglis in the GF to set up our final try, and also smashing Crocker in that same match

Heath, Scoring the match winner in 1 of our most courageous wins at Parramatta Stadium in 2008

All the best lads

Hear Hear Kiwi.

have been good servants of the club, was just a pity that they werent playing on Friday.

Good thread idea.

My best memory of Heath was one of our first televised games/wins last year and he was belting out the team song.  He was 200% Manly even by that point.

Hall was obviously that mammoth run in the GF.  It's a shame he had such an inconsistent year this year as i thought he'd really step up and help lead the forwards.

So cheers to the two guys, even though this year was a bust, they helped get us a premiership.
Who else we losing? lol...

I forgot about Cuthbo, all the best to him as well

JWH, hasn't really been here long enough to get a farewell

Hall picking lice offa his balls 1st game playing for us in the sheds before the game....another time on television ramming his fingers down his throat to spew.

Some would say a ladies man if you will - hehehehe

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Heath and Brett doin paper rock scissors

Hear hear BE rock paper scissors - what a fabulous carefree winning moment from 2008. Good thread Kiwi and all these guys deserve a big thanx from us!

Pity Cuthbo didn't fulfill the potential he held.....this will haunt the poor bugger of course

brookiegreg link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=181720.msg241602#msg241602 date=1252832792]

Heath and Brett doin paper rock scissors

Hear hear BE rock paper scissors - what a fabulous carefree winning moment from 2008. Good thread Kiwi and all these guys deserve a big thanx from us!

Pity Cuthbo didn't fulfill the potential he held.....this will haunt the poor bugger of course
[/quote]

I feel sorry for Cuthbo. He missed out on a grand final win with Manly last year and this year he was removed from the QLD Cup SCSE team to play in the NRL game and missed out on another GF win where Heath ended up replacing him in the Sunshine Coast team and earnt himself his second grand final win whilst being involved with Manly.

Nice way for le snack to depart. sad for glenn hall his last days with manly will always remind him of his terrible loss. he was a powerhouse last year and had some strong performances this year as well.

might see him going round over here in pomland at some stage.

p.s. beaver's bradford won their last 5 only to be pipped at the post of making the fnals here by an improbable away win by les catalans at st helens. he looked pretty gutted in the post-match interview. he was, of course, excellent value for them all year with heaps of tries and try assists and the usual defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4