THAT last 10 minutes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
There was a lack of composure after Harghead was sent off.
Had 2 - 3 tackles at the line after that penalty where Manly played direct, instead of sideways giving a massive opportunity on the left where Foz had a pass knocked down. This was imo the blueprint to get that extra try or 2 - direct running in tight then playing wide off a quick play the ball that did not come again.
Instead this was followed by some irratic passing movements & a desperation kick mid set. Maybe got 1 more set after this moment.
Roosters got the ball back & never really relinquished possession playing smart on the back of penalties & good go foward to grind it out.
The advantage of the extra man was lost with Roosters controlling the ball for most of that period.
This game proves theres another contender in 2013 but still believe Snake Stewart at the back would have again made the difference to a Seaeagles victory.
Not a terrible loss considering Roosters attacking weapons & a Manly performance that only rated 5/10 where execution , not attitude let them down.

For the first time yesterday I wanted to walk out with 10 to go, knew that they were not going to win and the way they were playing against 12 men, didn't even deserve to win.
Cannot really blame that one on the refs, apart from the rorters being allowed to roll around in the ruck which really spoilt the game, how friend gets away with half the stuff he does is beyond me, deadset he should have had a pillow and doona out there

What did my head in with 10 to go give or take.. Celebrating a line drop out like a try was a formality on the next set. FFS, get back and rip in.

With 5 to go a short kick off could have been useful.

cava2323 said:
What did my head in with 10 to go give or take.. Celebrating a line drop out like a try was a formality on the next set. FFS, get back and rip in.

With 5 to go a short kick off could have been useful.
Kind of hoping for that options myself - a 50/50 compete 35 out would have been good. The general all round decisions in this period was unlike the professional & positive Seaeagles styles in recent times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6