That loss puts a smile on my face

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because he has done jack **** and he is everyone's poster boy. He ran fast after a few balls in the 9's and scored a try in reserve grade on the tv and all of the sudden he is the heir to Cameron Smith - that'll do me!

Look, he is not without potential but tonight we finally started to look like a threat with the ball instead of this constant no frills dishing off that Parcell does. Then he'll run and get caught out by the markers and that's about it for 80 minutes and I've put up with it all year and it bores the **** out of me.

Not having a go at you personally but I don't understand the wraps this guy has been getting.
Well I don't believe he is the next Cameron Smith, they are different players. We won't see another Smith for a while.

What I like is that his defence is excellent, he has pace, he has plenty of stamina and passion. He has the skill to go with it - he just needs a good coach, game plan and set of halves to build a combo with. He will be a very good player within the next couple of years.

I like API's attitude and he has plenty of ticker. He can do one or two excellent things, but he just has too many issues defensively and with his ball distribution.

glass half empty kinda guy .... just enjoy a better performance ... we made them play for that win ffs
Just being realistic

The cowboys were coasting for most of the game and only did what they had to to win

We should never accept losing as being anything other than unacceptable which our coach doesn't seem to understand

Just being realistic

The cowboys were coasting for most of the game and only did what they had to to win

We should never accept losing as being anything other than unacceptable which our coach doesn't seem to understand

can't disagree with that ... just happier today than I have been after most games this year ..... pity TT dropped that ball when he did ..... not blaming him he is a 100%er ... it was just at the wrong time & place

can't disagree with that ... just happier today than I have been after most games this year ..... pity TT dropped that ball when he did ..... not blaming him he is a 100%er ... it was just at the wrong time & place
Agree there have been too many games this year which have left everyone totally depressed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7