That was the most satisfying win since qualifying against Souths in2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm going to show some vulnerability here for once guys and admit something here.

When JSL went in for his try, i may or may not have shed a quiet tear of joy !!!

How pathetic is that ! Hahahaha
No shame in shedding a tear for the greatest team on earth Ryan!
It was extremely satisfying wasn't it?

The other win i would like to reminiss about was the round 16, 2014 MMWSE V Rorters at Fortress Brookvale ~ see :
http://afltables.com/rl/scorers/games/2014/201406270913.html
This was the match just before we went into a tailspin for the rest of the year.
MOM Snake ~ wont forget for a long time the set move try he put on with Foz in a ferocious encounter. Also the kick chase to pin Minicello in the in goal to wrap up the match.

I'm going to show some vulnerability here for once guys and admit something here.

When JSL went in for his try, i may or may not have shed a quiet tear of joy !!!

He's human!!

Shows what busted arses been playing like all year. The pack to me lost most balanced all year.
I have been starling basher for season and a half but he seems to be coming good.

It was a great result for us qld based eagles who had to sit through the **** live that we offered up against Brisbane earlier this year at Suncorp!

I found it a satisfying win, With the sacking of Toov's to come out and win like that makes it a special win

In my previous life I did the travel for the Broncos ( footy aside they are just great people), and I've maintained most of their contacts on my phone .

They used to laugh about the fact they had a raging Manly fan doing the work for them but work is work so it was never an issue.

I sent a number of text messages last night , some of the responses were hilarious.

Yeah, I'm going to enjoy work Monday morning.

• Baby-Pacifier-icon.png
    Dummy Spit x????????

Very satisfying and pleasing win, great for our Queensland based fans who have to put up with the News filth courier mail and its relentless agenda for the donkeys.

I am not getting carried away, its emotion at the moment and great to see this kind of response, very much a week to week proposition at the moment, very important to enjoy this as we have had little to cheer about this season.

HA ha ,When JSL went over at my house I screamed "Come on" so loud ,my lil 3 year old started crying...

The other win i would like to reminiss about was the round 16, 2014 MMWSE V Rorters at Fortress Brookvale ~ see :
http://afltables.com/rl/scorers/games/2014/201406270913.html
This was the match just before we went into a tailspin for the rest of the year.
MOM Snake ~ wont forget for a long time the set move try he put on with Foz in a ferocious encounter. Also the kick chase to pin Minicello in the in goal to wrap up the match.
And the members v legends touch footy pregame entertainment.

Yeah, I'm going to enjoy work Monday morning.

• Baby-Pacifier-icon.png
    Dummy Spit x????????

If its anything like here moondog im suggesting he means your workmates will be dummyspitting lol, they havent stopped all day here.
We're still on top blah blah
Where's Manly on the table blah blah
It was a minor hiccup blah blah
I want to have sex with Thaiday blah blah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4