That will do me..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
That try they allowed the bunnies today is the end for me.WTF is going on.Offisde,clearly knocked on after touching the hand and then a forward pass is ok.That after the Titans get knocked back at the other end for pusshing a bloke out of the way who had zero interest in contesting the ball.12 point turnaround -gameover!

And Hall dives at Chocs feet and they cant wait to disallow it.

I have never been a real ref basher but this lot under Harrigan defies belief.We should prepare ourselves for a similar performance from the pinkies Friday night as we got against the cows.

That try they allowed the bunnies today is the end for me.WTF is going on.Offisde,clearly knocked on after touching the hand and then a forward pass is ok.That after the Titans get knocked back at the other end for pusshing a bloke out of the way who had zero interest in contesting the ball.12 point turnaround -gameover!

I have never been a real ref basher but this lot under Harrigan defies belief.We should prepare ourselves for a similar performance from the pinkies Friday night as we got against the cows.

susan said:

Yep the bunnies were gifted the game due to the pink pussycats ....again.
You are spot on with these comments. The knock on from Mc Queen was crystal clear ....Harrigan could do worse than walk in tomorrow and sack all the video refs for their inept displays over the weekend. It is a joke!!!

susan said:

Yep the bunnies were gifted the game due to the pink pussycats ....again.
You are spot on with these comments. The knock on from Mc Queen was crystal clear ....Harrigan could do worse than walk in tomorrow and sack all the video refs for their inept displays over the weekend. It is a joke!!!

It will be a great story for the NRL if the Bunnies go deep into the finals, and they will have 60000+ turn up, easy to see why the calls will be made ...

It will be a great story for the NRL if the Bunnies go deep into the finals, and they will have 60000+ turn up, easy to see why the calls will be made ...

Kiwi Eagle said:

In the end it will be good for the game (cough cough, choke):huh::exclamation:

Kiwi Eagle said:

Still not sure how we jagged it, but we were seated pretty much in front of Hampstead at the game. I , along with plenty of Titans fans gave it to him after that shocking call. My eyes are dodgy, but you could cleary see the ball divert from McQueen's hands....Bumstead was a worried man when he took off for the pisser at half time!

Still not sure how we jagged it, but we were seated pretty much in front of Hampstead at the game. I , along with plenty of Titans fans gave it to him after that shocking call. My eyes are dodgy, but you could cleary see the ball divert from McQueen's hands....Bumstead was a worried man when he took off for the pisser at half time!

captainskin said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

well, they are the "pride of the League" (supposedly).

captainskin said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

well, they are the "pride of the League" (supposedly).

The more I watch the NRL these days the more I believe they are contriving results to suit their target. Canterbury and Souffs will be their ideal GF for tv advertising and sponsorships.

The more I watch the NRL these days the more I believe they are contriving results to suit their target. Canterbury and Souffs will be their ideal GF for tv advertising and sponsorships.

AGREE 100% with all of the above. The way the referees are actually deciding games this year is an absolute farce, bordering on corrupt. so many inconsistencies every week. WTF is going on?

AGREE 100% with all of the above. The way the referees are actually deciding games this year is an absolute farce, bordering on corrupt. so many inconsistencies every week. WTF is going on?

Harrigan is a narcissist and will never admit to fault. It defies belief he has the position he enjoys and if the new so-called independent commission had any balls they would remove him forthwith.

Harrigan is a narcissist and will never admit to fault. It defies belief he has the position he enjoys and if the new so-called independent commission had any balls they would remove him forthwith.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6