thats ridiculous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The refs are seriously bad tonight. I didn't think a team could be on the end of so many dud calls in one half.

OMFG. If we get the number of dud calls that the Roosters got in that first half then we'll run away with this contest.

I reckon they have had maybe 7 or 8 **** decisions go in their favour.

1. Rooster knock on after we kick it downfield. Not called.

2. Ballin(?) has the ball raked out as he was playing the ball. The video ref even had time to intervene but didn't

3. JWH walks 5 metres off the mark but is told to go back and play it instead of being penalised

4. Buhrer gets penalised for god knows what when the ball comes loose from a Rooster and he was the only player who had made contact

5. JWH headbutt

6. Jennings kicks at a ball which goes out but Roosters get the feed

Guys I'm sure I've missed a couple

Pittwater Legend said:
1. Rooster knock on after we kick it downfield. Not called.

2. Ballin(?) has the ball raked out as he was playing the ball. The video ref even had time to intervene but didn't

3. JWH walks 5 metres off the mark but is told to go back and play it instead of being penalised

4. Buhrer gets penalised for god knows what when the ball comes loose from a Rooster and he was the only player who had made contact

5. JWH headbutt

6. Jennings kicks at a ball which goes out but Roosters get the feed

Guys I'm sure I've missed a couple

Shaun Kenny Dowell double movement, told to go back and play it.

Look there were some very poor refereeing decisions but i really think the better team won on the night. Still extremely proud of the Boys.

I have never heard Warren Ryan take Msnly'd side.

Tonight, starting with Malone attacking Wolfie in touch - he picked all their infringements.

He said that Hayne was dismissing all of Killer's legitimate challenges and it umfairly walked Easts to our tryline, as nothing Easts did themselves, was effecting their field dominance :mad:

Just on the bus back looking forward to watching the replay and bitching about the refs. Very hard to understand a lot of the calls as was sitting in outer space at ANZ .

Well done manly. You can hold your heads high.

castle eagle said:
how about the forward pass to to the count from maloney that led to skd try

There were lots of bad decisions .I was out there and that forward pass was a game changer.he went upstairs for all trys except that one.!!!!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8