The 040-NIL Ranger to make it's Manly debut!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
Heading down from the Gold Coast for the Grand Final. We are leaving the Gold Coast early Friday morning and stopping in Port Maquarie overnight. Saturday to my sister's on the Central Coast and then onto Manly Sunday morning. We will come back to the Gold Coast, hopefully with very fuzzy heads from celebrating, on Monday. This will be the first time my Ford Ranger with the 040-NIL number plates has been to Manly!!

If you see us give us a honk and a wave!

Give us a honk as you head through Coffs boof. My office is right on the corner of the Hwy & Park Ave. :)

COMMANDER said:
Thats about a 24 can drive.

Haha - reminds me of The Simpsons last night. Homer sips on a beer whilst driving. Marge pipes up & says 'Homer you can't drink and drive', so Homer says 'Ok. I will stop every time I want a sip'. So off they go stopping every 10 metres so Homer can have a chug on his beer. Piss funny...*sighs* ok maybe you had to be there.

*Disclaimer: drinking drive is baad, mkay*

Boofhead said:
Heading down from the Gold Coast for the Grand Final. We are leaving the Gold Coast early Friday morning and stopping in Port Maquarie overnight. Saturday to my sister's on the Central Coast and then onto Manly Sunday morning. We will come back to the Gold Coast, hopefully with very fuzzy heads from celebrating, on Monday. This will be the first time my Ford Ranger with the 040-NIL number plates has been to Manly!!

If you see us give us a honk and a wave!

Make sure your number plates are screwed on nice and tight!

Honk as you pass Pottsville as well. A little bit off the motorway, but I'll listen out.

Hope to see the Gold Coast fanbase at the Titans game next year.

Class of 96 said:
Honk as you pass Pottsville as well. A little bit off the motorway, but I'll listen out.

Hope to see the Gold Coast fanbase at the Titans game next year.

Not out of our way though, Cheryl loves the ham from the IGA at Pottsville so we are going through to get some for lunch on the way down. Listen out for us around 7:30!

Spuds Bodyguard said:
Don't forget to wave as you pass Taree

Duly noted, will do.

ifernolan said:
Think I saw your car up on the Gold Coast last December?

Fair chance, we do traffic light repairs for GCCC so I am quite often parked at flashing traffic lights, it gets us noticed a bit. Yell out "Go Manly" and give us a cheer next time you see us!

I have Manly plates that are SIM-04N.....If only I had the foresight to make them SIM-40N.

Damn my own stupidity.

CAMBO said:
Hey @boofhead did you own a horse called 40nil
Cam I'm flabbergasted that you can ask that question of someone other than me! I told you in 2009 after we caught up at a broncos game that was my horse! FORTYNIL is and was my horse! I also own that call sign on TALKNSPORT someone else called this year and the boys knew straight away he was an imposter!

I have heard from a good friend about the number plates and honor you boofhead! we will have to catch up for a beer at my local Burleigh Heads Surf Club otherwise known as The Crab Pot! Unfortunately Michelle & I will not be able to make it down this year as she is undergoing breast cancer treatment but we will be cheering the boys at a function on the Goldy old Titanium Bar that we have organised.

I posted a vitriolic motivational speech on another thread & hope the boys play to its words and do as we all hope and expect and come out as champions again!

All the best to all my very good Manly mates, you know who you are, who will be at the club and ground! Have a few beers for me! I'm sure my son Nathan will be holding up the McLean tradition belting out WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS with no voice as his old man did in 08 & again in 2011!

Steve "The Real Fortynil" McLean from the Gold Coast.

@the real fortynil

Definitely sign up for a drink, just around the corner from Palm Beach. Got a few mates up here that are Manly fans so we might have to set aside a day to celebrate another Grand Final win!

Very sorry to hear about Michelle and I hope that she has a full recovery. My nephew Mack, 18 years old, has been fighting Wyscott Aldridge Syndrome all his life. For the last couple of years he has been receiving stem cell treatment in Germany. It has been a lot of flying for my sister and Mack to have at least two treatments a year and at first appeared to be having great results. Unfortunately a month ago he has been diagnosed with Leukemia so the fight starts all over again. Only in the last couple of days has his blood levels evened out in response to the chemo.

As much as I wish I could join you at the Titanium Bar it is hard to beat being at the game. I will make sure I yell a bit louder to make up for you and Michelle. I must suffer the same affliction as you, never have any voice left after a Manly Game!

All the best mate....

the real fortynil said:
CAMBO said:
Hey @boofhead did you own a horse called 40nil
Cam I'm flabbergasted that you can ask that question of someone other than me! I told you in 2009 after we caught up at a broncos game that was my horse! FORTYNIL is and was my horse! I also own that call sign on TALKNSPORT someone else called this year and the boys knew straight away he was an imposter!

I have heard from a good friend about the number plates and honor you boofhead! we will have to catch up for a beer at my local Burleigh Heads Surf Club otherwise known as The Crab Pot! Unfortunately Michelle & I will not be able to make it down this year as she is undergoing breast cancer treatment but we will be cheering the boys at a function on the Goldy old Titanium Bar that we have organised.

I posted a vitriolic motivational speech on another thread & hope the boys play to its words and do as we all hope and expect and come out as champions again!

All the best to all my very good Manly mates, you know who you are, who will be at the club and ground! Have a few beers for me! I'm sure my son Nathan will be holding up the McLean tradition belting out WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS with no voice as his old man did in 08 & again in 2011!

Steve "The Real Fortynil" McLean from the Gold Coast.
Steve I thought boofhead was you. I knew you posted on here champ. Good to hear from you again mate

the real fortynil said:
I also own that call sign on TALKNSPORT

I've heard you on talkinsport man (a while back now?) and recall loving it.
Haven't called in to it ever myself yet, but when I do I'll not only give you a cheers but ensure the boys know how passionate I am about the 40-NIL grand final and the Maroon & White.

Hmm, will be in the Gold Coast during the 1st week in Nov this year, not particularly handy to Burleigh but I'll keep the Burleigh Heads Surf Club in mind for a beer/lunch/dinner with the family one time perhaps and toss you a pm in advance if so, in case yer handy.

I've seen a few MWSE Car flags, stickers & jerseys here around Newcastle lately, lovin' it, be sure to honk as you drive past here too ;)

Go Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6