The 3 Enforcers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
After getting beaten up badly the past 2 seasons up the middle, recruitment got it right.
3 new players in Kapow, Myles & Lussick are all tough, uncompromising & intimidating.
These additions will more than match muscle & also allow other forwards to play their game.
Blokes like Mateo, Brown & Buhrer can attack the edges where at times in 2015, Mateo & Buhrer were hitting the ball up the middle playing against their natural football styles.
Also see Jake, already arguably the best tackling technique in the game, become more aggressive as a result of rubbing shoulders with the 3 tough nuts.
Also will help young guns like young Knight to be surrounded with these blokes, if he stepped into a team with no mongrel, it could have set his career backwards...now its the perfect platform for his game.
Some will claim Lussick is an optimistic call but imo, coming home & looking hungry - he will step up to the potential that was taken away temporarily at the Eels.....
Bring on 2016 - bring on these 3 Enforcers to lead the way where it counts - up the middle!!

Our new engine room is 2nd to none..No one will benefit more from this than Dce.This is his year to fly.

Agree. Very curious to see how Lussick goes. He's a few years older, big, strong, angry, but also theoretically a few years wiser....will the aggression in his game be controlled aggression...if yes, he will be great for us this year. Hopefully not too many stupid penalties. There is a lot to be excited about re the enforcers in the pack

There were games Darcy played last year which cant be described any other way, he was simply Lazy. Games where he was by far the eels worst defender. Then a game like he played against us in Rd 24 where he was the most dominant forward on the field.

Its good news that Bozo has been working with him closely prior to pre season. Its not just physical fitness that Darcy needs to improve.

One gets the impression it is more his own head. That Mental toughness / Discipline, he gets baited into penalties.

Fix that and he is a star.

But he has got a pretty rough old head. :lipssealed:

Im looking forward to a return of the Darcy Army as an effective forward unit. OORAH!!

I think Lussick could be sensational this year. I was at that game in rd 24 and he was dominating us, he looked great. I was quite upset when he left a few years back as I thought he had huge potential. But he also had that loose cannon way about him......personally I'm fine with that. Now I'm not saying we want to give away stupid penalties all the time and be reckless, but last year what I would have killed for to have some loose cannons in our team that could intimidate our opponents. In Kapow and Lussick....we have it!

And in Jake.....I think we have one of the best props of the next 10 years. I cannot wrap Jake enough.

The 3 amigos.

Couldn't resist lol

three-amigos-1323716077.jpg

Wouldn't mind a little more aggression and physical presence in the back row and Jake not overdoing the low tackling technique along with easing up on the ball playing at times.

The 'Jason Ryles' brain snaps will hopefully get fazed out of darcy's game with guys like Kapow, Myles and Brown influencing how to control the rage in our forward pack that makes more tackles if someone does something silly. Imagine International forwards like Marty and Myles blowing up at you in the in goal for costing the side another set leading to a try.
Im sure Nate would pull his head in before Marty rips it off..
People have pointed out the positive guidance and influence the new additions will have on Jake T and Liam Knight but a few years wiser and Lussick should reap greats gains aswell if he's Lucky.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6