The 8th Immortal to be named this year.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I notice in RLW they have put I together a panel to add another immortal.

Contenders seem to be

Andrew Johns
Mal Meninga
Brad Fittler
Norm Provan
Peter Sterling
Lauren Daley
Darren Lockyer
Alfie Langer

Personally I hope its Provan or Ron Coote or Noel Kelly.

bob dylan said:
I notice in RLW they have put I together a panel to add another immortal.

Contenders seem to be

Andrew Johns
Mal Meninga
Brad Fittler
Norm Provan
Peter Sterling
Lauren Daley
Darren Lockyer
Alfie Langer

Personally I hope its Provan or Ron Coote or Noel Kelly.

It has to go to Norm Provan before the others. Why he isn't already I do not know. The rest haven't been around long enough in service of the game to deserve the title of immortal yet.

I'd go: Provan, Sterling, Meninga, Johns, Menzies, Lockyer

It should be a forward. They are under-represented so far, considering the role they play in the game.

I can't believe I haven't made the list

bazeagle said:
Me too Dan. I also reckon I should be the next Immortal, for outstanding service to the forum.

Thought you might have been pushing david gallops inclusion baz

hmmm maybe we need to start our own Manly Immortals and Forum Immortals :)

From that list, Norm Provan but I would like to see Ken Irvine added to the possibles.

Provan owns the Beach House hotel (pub) up here, actually he has it up for sale at the moment

Jye Mullane would be a Silvertails Immortal

Am I biased in thinking Steve Menzies should be on the list? I can't help but feel that had he played for a team that was strong for his whole career, or if manly didn't go through that crappy period between 99 - 2004 he would be. In my mind he is equal to any back rower I have ever seen. Is it anti manly biased or is he paying the price for Manlys lean years in the middle of his career? Or is he not as good as I rate him?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8