The Adjudicator (Fox news)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
Gold Coast Titans v Manly, Skilled Park, Monday 7pm (EST)The Adjudicator says: "I've always admired Brad Meyers, and not just because he was a ranga that was willing to go the extra mile by possessing more flame-inspired body hair than any other professional sportsmen. No, I always looked up to Bushy Brad because he led from the front and led by example, just as he has done this week. In announcing his retirement, Meyers is sending a clear message to fellow old stager Preston Campbell to follow his lead, for the sake of his reputation and the club's future. Presto was so far below his besto in round 10 that he made the Warriors look as though they had a kicking game. They don't have a kicking game. Manly do however, and with Snake back scoring tries they have plenty more going for them as well.

"
The Adjudicator's verdict: "Manly ended one season last Monday, and I'll need plenty of convincing to tip against them doing the same seven days later."

Clasic comment, Mr Adjudicator!

We've got a good run to the bronco's. Titans this week then bye. Look out Broncs. We will have to be at our best. In Des i trust!

Fonz said:
We've got a good run to the bronco's. Titans this week then bye. Look out Broncs. We will have to be at our best. In Des i trust!

I am pretty confident if we get the 2 points against the bye we will beat the Broncos. Go the Eagles.

im tipping brisbane may gift us the two points by resting lockie and co post origin

Cambo said:
im tipping brisbane may gift us the two points by resting lockie and co post origin

Not a chance against Manly Cam. They will do it against Melbourne as they were happy to lose that game, not the one against us though... plus if they keep resting Lockyer he won't break Beavers record...and Brisbane will be a sad Panda

I think we will be playing a full strength Brisbane side and our attack is going to be put to the test. I dare say Brisbane will be massive favorites.

Cambo said:

I'll back that tip, mate. Brissie have already said that they will rest Lockyer from club games during the rep period in order to keep him fresh for the finals.

The only way I see Lockyer playing against us is if Brisbane have an awful run from now to then & find themselves desperate for a win.

Yes BUT they are really playing up him breaking the record so I'd agree, he won't be rested that much, this will be a tough game for him though just two days after SOO so who knows.

I think Lockyer could show some class and hit the 349 marker and stop

But the bloke seems like a gloryhound,he'll want to break it

The Eagle said:

Are you kidding me? Glory hound? Mate you have zero idea. Lockyer is one of the most humble and well presented guys in league. On the occasions I have met him he has always been more shy than anything else.

If there were anyone to beat Beaver and Lamb's record it would be Lockyer who has amazing longevity. He is one of the most skilled players going around and defenses still haven't worked him out after all this time.

Gloryhound please. You are talking about a player who is deservedly and arguably one of the best players the game has seen. He may not be an immortal but my god he will come close with what he has done for his club, state and countries teams over his career.

Anyone who talks poorly of his achievements is clearly not a fan and student of the game

Daniel said:
The Eagle said:

Are you kidding me? Glory hound? Mate you have zero idea. Lockyer is one of the most humble and well presented guys in league. On the occasions I have met him he has always been more shy than anything else.

Shy?

Except when he is on the piss at the Caxton.

Seaeagle63 said:
Daniel said:
The Eagle said:

Shy?

mmm and who hasn't?

I have met him at events outside of football in an official capacity and when he has just been out and about.

The incident with the bouncer was one complete nothingness in a career of goodness.

Super League muppet. Get over it, players followed money you could hardly blame them really, many went where their team told them they were going.

Daniel said:
The Eagle said:

If there were anyone to beat Beaver and Lamb's record it would be Lockyer who has amazing longevity. He is one of the most skilled players going around and defenses still haven't worked him out after all this time.

Gloryhound please. You are talking about a player who is deservedly and arguably one of the best players the game has seen. He may not be an immortal but my god he will come close with what he has done for his club, state and countries teams over his career.

Anyone who talks poorly of his achievements is clearly not a fan and student of the game

Couldn't agree more!!!1

Daniel said:
Seaeagle63 said:
Daniel said:
The Eagle said:

Shy?

mmm and who hasn't?

I have met him at events outside of football in an official capacity and when he has just been out and about.

The incident with the bouncer was one complete nothingness in a career of goodness.

Super League muppet. Get over it, players followed money you could hardly blame them really, many went where their team told them they were going.

He took the $$ in the "war",as did many others.Remember,this is the footy war that saw scott fulton on some ridiculous amount of money.At least lockyer was worth it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4