The Adjudicator Rd 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
South Sydney v Manly, ANZ Stadium, Sunday 3pm (EST)
The Adjudicator says:

"Souths got out of jail in Canberra after slipping a large quantity of Ambien into the Raiders' Gatorade at half-time. Coincidentally the Sea Eagles – the NRL's newly-crowned defending premiers - seem to have relapsed into the chronic second-half narcolepsy that beset their two early losses. This one could really be a case of 'you snooze, you lose' but I reckon if Souths don’t get off to a quick start, this could be the Rabbitohs biggest loss to Manly since Craig Field."

LATEST COMMENTS FROM FANS
Rabbits fan Craig says: "Hey Jude, Let's play the two word game.... Isaac Luke. Dummy Half. Line Breaks. Second Half. Manly Choke. Souths Win. By eight."

Glenn H says: "This one is a toss of the coin. Both sides have been hot and cold so far, but the Rabbits are no pushovers. Having said this, they are still without Crocker, Asotasi and tough up-and-comer, David Tyrrell and this could prove decisive as the game wears on. Nevertheless, they did overcome the Raiders at home last week. Manly's halves pairing has been a revelation and Keiran Foran has been a revelation. If Manly do get up, his joust with Sutton may be the determining factor."

Rabbits fan MCG says: "Tough one but the Bunnies have a good record against Manly in recent years. If the Bunnies can turn up at the game fully aware that it will run for 80minutes and not 40 they will be in with a red hot chance. However play like they did against the Raiders in the first half and there will be no coming back this time. My prediction is for a cool fine evening with a strong chance of doors raining down on the Manly players come full time, Bunnies by 8."

Rabbits fan David says: "Your absolutely delusional do you honestly follow football your constant wrong tipping of rabbitohs games is something you should be ashamed of how many weeks in a row do you want to be wrong. The rabbitohs put on one of the best 40 minutes of attacking football you will ever see and you still tip against them. Im bewildered. There is no possible way manly can beat the rabbitohs this week. Rabbits by 13+ would seem a sure bet."

Manly fan The Pumpa says: "Manly are the best bet of the round, Chris Sandow is the worst half back in the comp and this gun forward Dave Taylor seems to be playing in the centres again like the big cat he is, The manly forwards will dominate here and the young halves will have a field day along with Matt Ballin. Des will not hold anything back for this game, he will use all his interchanges and reserves this week just to show people how dominate they can be. The Eagles will win by 20."

Rabbits fan Brian from Brisbane says: "Hi Mr A, you didn't listen to my advise last week when Souths beat the lowly placed Raiders so I am probably wasting my time but I do genuinely want you to improve your tipping, Souths will win after peppering Farrar all day with bombs. Sutton is one of the best in the business, remember the Cronulla game when Kelly had no chance, expect more of the same. Even though the Titans were lucky on Monday, Manly were woeful, they had so much ball they should have won by 20. If Souths come ready to play we should get home by 6."

Rabbits fan sweeper says: "Mr A, if Manly think they just have to turn up to take the two points this Sunday, they better have a look at the score from the last meeting between these two teams. I think you’ll find Souths got up 36-10 at Brookvale. Souths are getting their act together, with big Dave Taylor down to a trim 120kgs, and starting to look as dangerous as Sam Burgess (better known as Pommy Granite). Manly fullback Ben Farrer couldn’t catch a cold on Monday night, and should expect a barrage of bombs from Sandow, Sutton and the NRL’s form player, Issac Luke, on Sunday. The ANZ Stadium carpenter is currently removing the changing room doors in preparation for Dessy’s dummy spit after the Rabbits get up by 12 points on Sunday."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27035257-5018866,00.html

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8