The Adjudicator says

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The Adjudicator says: "Manly players are a funny bunch. Not content with a mounting injury toll, another two of the lads thought they could have a bigger impact against Cronulla by watching from the stands. With Watmough and Seu Seu serving a club-imposed ban, you have to favour the Sharks to bash their way through what's left of the Sea Eagles. Don't pee in public, kids.

The Adjudicator's verdict: "Who is left to save the Sea Eagles at Shark Park? Send in your assistance."

Agree/disagree with The Adjudicator? Tell him, in 100 words or fewer, why your team will win this match. Email The Adjudicator, including your full name and where you're from.

LATEST COMMENTS FROM FANS

Greg Sea Eagle says: Sharks reality check to come into play despite two of the boys going PUI. Least Hasler has the gumption to do something about it when they were proven guilty, sorry how many weeks did serial offender carney get? Even the judge today must of been a roosters supporter. As for Anthony Stead may want to check your hoppa record, he was wearing tigpie colours when he did that and his son is twice as good both on the field and off.

Newy Sea Eagle says: Sounds like a typical sharks fan, has to get pleasure out of other teams defeats because their own victories are very sparse.  Don’t worry we can lend you a few trophies for your empty cupboard.

Anthony Stead: About 2 years ago the sharkies provided one of the bravest guts fights only to be burnt buy the refs in the 79th minute at brookvale with Luke Douglas sent of in the first half. How I hope it's time for the great get square. I could watch manly lose every game by 50 points for 500 years and love every second. Can't they run out with Matthew ridge used to love his ways. Would be fair to see matai sent off early , mr hopper lose it and stick his digit up his ... , and Dougie score a hat trick of tries.

I can't understand why that Anthony Stead guy is still hung up on the Sharks losing a footy game 2 years ago?  They have lost about 50 since then!

Cambo link said:
he should call himself the masturbator just quietly
I was thinking more along the lines of the Used Dildo Salesman, whose mum routinely reamed out his stench trench with a strap-on bowel trowel, whilst Adjy tongue-punched the old man in the fart locker.

MadMarcus link said:
I can't understand why that Anthony Stead guy is still hung up on the Sharks losing a footy game 2 years ago?  They have lost about 50 since then!

When you win nothing, and lose as often as the sharks, you have a lot of gripes and angst

Phantar link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=187344.msg331163#msg331163 date=1302081309]
he should call himself the masturbator just quietly
I was thinking more along the lines of the Used Dildo Salesman, whose mum routinely reamed out his stench trench with a strap-on bowel trowel, whilst Adjy tongue-punched the old man in the fart locker.
[/quote]

I might be delirous from lack of sleep,but you sir just made me near wet myself

Well played

Didn't the Roosters game teach this douche bag a lesson? Underestimate our young boys at your peril Sharks. Also, Choc gives away the most penalties and drops the most ball in our games...that isn't going to happen as much. As for Seu Seu, Ballin can play 80 mins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4