The Adjudicator

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
"Plenty of people saying Matt Gillett's not a genuine five-eighth but Manly have survived all year with a pretender of their own at No.7. Rookie-of-the-year honours don't count for much on my watch"

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/talking-points/the-adjudicator-gives-his-early-take-on-week-three-of-the-2011-nrl-premiership-finals-series/story-fn9808s2-1226140743708

What a ****ing joke this faggot is.

Don't you know anything Ceagle? All of the great experts in rugby league from Danny Wiedler to Laurie Daley to Gorden Tallis to Rebecca Wilson - each of whose rugby league knowledge and journalistic prowess are beyond question - know that both our halves are huge weaknesses after we lost the great Trent Hodkinson and the great Matt Orford went to Canberra instead of coming back to Manly. We will never be able to compete with the likes of Parra and the Roosters, who will likely play in the grand final this year. That's why we won't make the 8 and are a chance for the spoon.

Oh, hang on a minute...

You should get stuck into him ceagle. Here.....you can use the obvious return serve with a stab at a bit of what he wrote. Relevant part bolded:

"While Locky was too soft to right himself in time for kick-off, yours truly proved far more resilient, recovering from a freak hand injury"

You can probably guess it from there. Go get him tiger.

Ceagle said:
"Plenty of people saying Matt Gillett's not a genuine five-eighth but Manly have survived all year with a pretender of their own at No.7. Rookie-of-the-year honours don't count for much on my watch"

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/talking-points/the-adjudicator-gives-his-early-take-on-week-three-of-the-2011-nrl-premiership-finals-series/story-fn9808s2-1226140743708

What a f**king joke this faggot is.

He must have swallowed to much bronco sperm this week, but dont bother with him he is just a well known troll

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4