The Bane of Tipping Comps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
My bet is that most punters in Tipping Comps must already hate Manly.

Last week, clear favourites and were beaten.
This week, clear underdogs and won.

Good to keep the Tippers, honest!

I went against us too. Might have to do it more often lol. Cowboys are the same when it Congress to tipping

COMMANDER said:
Yep two losers for me last night.

Same here but I was so glad that I didn't get the Souths tip correct :)

Got Manly. Hard to tip against so early in the year. Have missed the other two though. Thought the Worriers were certs at home

I have 2/4 so far on the nrl.com footy local tipping comp which is having all sorts of problems getting access on your i phone.Is anyone else in that tipping comp.

I'm only 4 from 5. So I repeat...stupid cowboys! Guess my run of never getting the bonus game continues! Thanks a lot Dan!

globaleagle said:
I'm only 4 from 5. So I repeat...stupid cowboys! Guess my run of never getting the bonus game continues! Thanks a lot Dan!

3 out of 5 for me. Changed my tip to Souths after gifty pulled out. Damn. Good win and always happy to lose a tip to a Manly win.

I've got 3 tips right all year so far, with a fair chance to barely improve on that this round.

Ouch.

Never been so happy to have 1 from 7. I knew I could count on the mighty eagles. Thanks boys. Go Manly.

Anyone still on a donut?

Clint said:
Never been so happy to have 1 from 7. I knew I could count on the mighty eagles. Thanks boys. Go Manly.

Anyone still on a donut?

No mate, 2 from 7 but amazed that the tipping seems to be getting even harder!

What a bizarre round so far.

And IF the Faders can upset the Rabbids tomorrow, that would be the icing-on-the-upsets-cake!

It is in Canberra, so fingers-crossed.

Edit: And I don't feel quite as dumb, since the tipping comp leader has had a shocker too!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4