The BEAVER on FOX

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Was the sideline guy for the Dogs/Penny game yesterday, what do you think of him?

Think he was a much better player than commentator!

If Fox Sports are willing to let Gary Freeman and Brett Kimmorley near a mic then the great Beaver Menzies deserves a fair crack at it.

I want to see beaver take over the 20's. Young up and coming stars aren't going to be falling over themselves to be coached by Luke Williamson. But they would if it was the Beaver.

He looked a bit awkward and wasn't helped when Moylan didn't hear his first question.

But he'll get better. You have to give a beaver a fair chance.

As a teenager, I lived by the creed, "Every Beaver deserves a second chance". If they were no good after that, I moved on. My own performance meant nothing of course and may indeed have hampered the ability of the Beaver to impress, but nevertheless....2 chances, that's it!

simon64 said:
He looked a bit awkward and wasn't helped when Moylan didn't hear his first question.

But he'll get better. You have to give a beaver a fair chance.

I think he heard it, he just didn't understand it. The old Beaver took off on a "every kid dreams of being in that situation and kicking the winning goal" spiel and it didn't come out well.

Hey, I love the Beaver as much as the next guy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7