The bench

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
The most important selections for Saturday. Will Dessie go for Jack F, a noted lazy defender and not one to plug holes up the middle, but can cart the ball up? Obviously Murray will have noted his tackling style and if he's on, will suggest his little men target him. So if I was picking the bench I'd leave Jack for next season and go for tried and true defenders. Hall, Bryant, Wells and Cuthbo would be my selections. Maybe Ballin or Burns possibly. Burns is a noted penalty giver so doubt there. Ballin? what's his defense like? comments everyone.

ballins defence is very solid.

with kite back i would have bryant, cuthbo and hall as the boppers and ballin as the utility

Menzies, Bryant (or Kite, depending if he's fit enough to start), Hall and Cuthbertson.

Actually, it might be better if we start Bryant and King anyway so we don't have both Bryant and Cuthbertson on at the same time when everyone else is starting to tire, therefore bettering our defence around the ruck.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Luke Williamson

14. Adam Cuthbertson
15. Glenn Hall
16. Mark Bryant
17. Steve Menzies

will be the team I think Des will go with.

That's the ideal team Ryan. The rotation of the bench is important. I'm with Downie on this. Bryant and Cutbo arn't as solid as I'd like in the D department. So I'd have King and Kite to start with Hall and Bryant on rotation but not together on the park for periods.

Glenn Stewey is looking doubtful remember. Rumour seems to be he's gone.
So I'd go with Ryans team, Beaver into the backrow & Ballin on the bench. Bani in for Hicks, most likely as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6