The best online NRL footy tipping site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
Hello all. I will be organising a footy tipping comp at work. Looking at possibly 100 people entering. Want to do this online so I have minimal work involved. What will be the best site to do this.

there aren't many options. footytips.com.au works ok. I've run a few comps through that so it'll probably do the trick. You can tailor most of the settings you need to make the comp how you want

Oztips used to be great. But then they reconfigured the site & it was garbage. Not sure what it is like now. Have not been on there for a few years.

Defo Silvertails.net

Actually I wouldn't mind hearing your requirements for this so I can build something

I guess Dan we are looking for to easily add the tips for that round and future rounds if needed. To keep score accurately. Where admins can override, alter or add tips if there is a problem or they cannot be entered in time and they get emailed to an admin if the comp. Where tips can be vowed after the start of game cut off time. Where it shows who is financial and who is not. Probably heaps more stuff that I have missed out on.

I might use footytips.com for this year.

I guess Dan we are looking for to easily add the tips for that round and future rounds if needed. To keep score accurately. Where admins can override, alter or add tips if there is a problem or they cannot be entered in time and they get emailed to an admin if the comp. Where tips can be vowed after the start of game cut off time. Where it shows who is financial and who is not. Probably heaps more stuff that I have missed out on.

I might use footytips.com for this year.
Best by far is Sportal.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7