The best thing about Saturday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Watching 80 minutes of Stewy

I was relieved he got thru it injury free but really enjoyed watching him play, you miss the little things he does so well.

I firmly believe our improved defense was just from having him calling the shots at the back.

I almost Jizzed when he was there to back up the king offload and went in to open space. In hindsight DCE would have been better of to take the tackle and we could of scored off the next play with out the video going back to the king incident but the kid probably didnt even see it.

I,m hoping stewy can score one against the rooters and then notch up 100 at brookie.

He was very involved, I was most impressed with his fitness and he did not seem tentative at all.

He will only get better as he gets more games under his belt. His successful return is tremendous news for our prospects this year. Pity it has been overshadowed by the loss and the injuries, but in the context of the season it is bigger news than those things.

The best thing for me on Saturday was that i went to a pub full of queenslanders up here and managed to get the hotel management to put the Manly game on instead of the Titans game. Took a bit of persuading. I now take the view that nothing is impossible.

Best thing about Saturday is that it has given me an early insight into where I should be using the ignore button on here ;)

Cambo link said:
I almost Jizzed when he was there to back up the king offload and went in to open space...........
I,m hoping stewy can score one against the rooters and then notch up 100 at brookie.
If you nearly jizzed when he made the break then you certainly will if he gets his hundredth at brookie

Through everything that happened, I just kept repeated (to my parents who must be sick of hearing about Snake) BRETT'S FINE! BRETT'S FINE!

And that DCE finally debuted.

and I had nightmares at the thought, almost or otherwise there are some things i dont want to visualise.

should of have used the word Semi instead :)

seriously was great to seem him back
I think hes in for a massive season

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8