The best way to get Gallop..........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
is by Manly winning the premiership in 2011.

The bastard would hate that.

NY Eagle

The point I am trying to make is.........

I just hope all this Gallop stuff dies down, because the last thing Manly wants is a grudge.

I hope they turn in that anger to their opposition, win the premiership, and make this prick give us our rings.

The ultimate slap would be for Stewart to refuse to shake his hand on stage after we win, in fact the whole team refusing.

The best way to get Gallop is to go straight up to him and kick him in the balls, oops I forgot he doesn't have any.

We should ask Mark to send him a all inclusive holiday cycling package to Tora Bora Afghanistan. I for one would gladly donate some dosh if Gallop would accept the trip.

Foran to win Dally M.
Manly to win 2011 NRL Premiership.
Snake to win the Clive Churchill Medal.

I think if that scenario happened Gallop would spontaneously combust.

I'm not even sure why people care what he thinks or how he feels. Thats giving him a level of importance I don't think he's entitled too.

He's also in a position of importance that he does not deserve. For the good of the game a lot of people would like to see him out of that position.

I'd be very happy if the Stewart scandal was the beginning of the end for Gallop.

It clearly matters to the manly camp that gallop hasn't apologised in his capacity as the boss of rugby league. Gives them some little extra motivation, and might be very useful come finals time. So thanks for that wallop.

maybe if they win the comp they'll do the about face on the podium like the indigenous conference gave to little johnny years ago.

I think Gallop should apologise to Brett, but....

Isn't it strange how Des takes every opportunity to back up Brett EVERY chance he gets?
Me thinks, it's Des deflecting jounalists away from his team... flying under the radar.
While the journos are writing of Manly vs Gallop, it's keeping them away from his team!

This will turn into a John Howard - Kevin Rudd "sorry" saga. Hopefully Gallop gets the punt soon and the new boss will apologise.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6