The big 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Can we shutdown Cronk? I thinks so, he should be the easiest to shut out of the game. Big call, I know, but all things considered, DCE has already surpassed him as the premier halfback.

Can we shutdown media love child darling Cam? Probably not entirely. He is the best at controlling the ruck in attack as much as I have to admit. Our 2 defending markers need to be eyes awake for whole game which is tough to do.

Can we shut down the guy that has special privileges to jam his studs into your face. Taking a bomb, he is allowed to continually lead with his studs. The guy that thought it was OK to slide with his studs towards diving wingers heads to try to dislodge the ball.
He could have a blinder or a shocker tonight. But I have reason to be confident. Our kicking halves may very well dominate him with a strong kicking game.

When we get to the last tackle in their 40m zone I'd like to see the new kid take the bomb, he could really cause confusion on their back 3 if the wind is up with his rain makers.

Slater has been off his game, its just stopped raining so the grass will be slippery as well. JLJ needs to kick the snowmakers tonight, its crazy high and I was disappointed that he didn't do any at Brookie :idea:

Cam can be contained by smart dummy half playing. His forward passes need to become our intercepts :idea:

Cronk has a handfull of moves that Sid should be aware of, having played with him so often. I'm backing our guy to make a statement tonight ie You're in my Spot ! :D

It will be our first win at AAMI :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7