The Biggest Question?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mike walker

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
G'day all,Wishing everyone all the best for the new year and lets hope for another successful season for the mighty eagles.Certainly been some interesting times recently and the last half of last year with plenty of accusation,speculation and innuendo going about and I've got no more of an idea of who did what or who's going where or whats going on than anyone,so whatever happens or has happened is something that is beyond our control so onwards and upwards with whoever we have.
Whilst I haven't posted since last year I have still been keeping up to date by visiting this forum regularly and have noted all the various thoughts about the loss of players,the new signings and the will they won't they saga with our halves and without wanting to understate the importance of these issues,there is something that has me really concerned! What has happened to Harry?
cheers mike

G'day all,Wishing everyone all the best for the new year and lets hope for another successful season for the mighty eagles.Certainly been some interesting times recently and the last half of last year with plenty of accusation,speculation and innuendo going about and I've got no more of an idea of who did what or who's going where or whats going on than anyone,so whatever happens or has happened is something that is beyond our control so onwards and upwards with whoever we have.
Whilst I haven't posted since last year I have still been keeping up to date by visiting this forum regularly and have noted all the various thoughts about the loss of players,the new signings and the will they won't they saga with our halves and without wanting to understate the importance of these issues,there is something that has me really concerned! What has happened to Harry?
cheers mike
Harry met Sally.

But surely no-one could still be afloat nearly 50 years on?
I confess I'm starting to have grave concerns about Holt's well-being.

But surely no-one could still be afloat nearly 50 years on?
I confess I'm starting to have grave concerns about Holt's well-being.

Well if you can wait until the Sharkies first premiership, apparently he'll be back and on the porch wondering what all the fuss was about.

What has happened to Harry?
cheers mike

I think he has defected to the Roosters forum since they picked up Charlie Taylor from our u20s!

Well if you can wait until the Sharkies first premiership, apparently he'll be back and on the porch wondering what all the fuss was about.
In at least one of the other Multi-verses, the Sharks have already won the premiership at least 8 times: '72, '73, '76, '78 etc etc. Now, Doesn't that make them feel better ? :tonguewink:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4