The Blue Bag

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Corso_Pete

Bencher
Premium Member
Found this on MSE, these guys really know have to fun and certainly have good connections. Whoever you are, well done. For a simple bunch of photographs I have found myself smiling ever broader and the envy factor rising.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

www.spaces.msn.com/thebluebag

I heard them calling out "watch out blue bag coming through" at the roosters game. I didnt understand what it was all about!!! Funny ba$tards.

What a great set of photos. Looks like something the Chaser would do on the ABC. Some great shots with a few players. Andrew Walker looks like he is still on the coke, the ones with Bryant and the Stewies are classic.

How smashed up was Chocs face?

Simply sensational - Byso, you have some catching up to do.

What a classic. Very funny. The photo with Dessie was priceless.
funny as all ****

but my question is to ole mate biso

what are you gonna come up with mate, im sure u can think of a good gimmick.

What about the gibbering elf u could put him in all ure photos,
i guess the only problem is getting him to the games i hear he doesnt go much anymore :p :p :p :p (just jokes boys)

[quote author=byso]
What a classic. Very funny. The photo with Dessie was priceless.
funny as all ****

but my question is to ole mate biso

what are you gonna come up with mate, im sure u can think of a good gimmick.

What about the gibbering elf u could put him in all ure photos,
i guess the only problem is getting him to the games i hear he doesnt go much anymore :p :p :p :p (just jokes boys)
[/quote]

Elf or Dwarf ;)

that isa fantastic gimmick and I am defiantely jealous that it wasnt thought of by us.

If any of the guys involved read this and you want a regular spot/section on this site, inlcuidng editorials, please contact me

[quote author=ManlyBacker]
That bag has seen so much action that it would rival one of Clon's weekends. Sensational stuff!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I usually look like that bag after one of my weekends!!
[/quote]

atleast you remember your weekends....

I saw this guy with the bag at the Tiger's game a couple of weeks ago. He kept on holding it up, trying to get it on camera I think. I had no idea what the hell was going on.

I'm glad this has provided some insight into it all o_O

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4